• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia Badlands Grille For Sale

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands that is scheduled to be delivered on 10/22 that I will be having the dealership swap out the factory grill with a custom painted version the day it arrives. I am interested in selling the original. I would like $400 OBO plus shipping. Please let me know if you are interested.

I am in Richmond, VA if pickup works best.
Sponsored

MatteOBX

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m very interested but would need it shipped to Texas. Let me know if you donā€™t have anyone local when your bronco arrives

OP
OP
erniecombs

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m very interested but would need it shipped to Texas. Let me know if you donā€™t have anyone local when your bronco arrives
Will do!

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Badlands that is scheduled to be delivered on 10/22 that I will be having the dealership swap out the factory grill with a custom painted version the day it arrives. I am interested in selling the original. I would like $400 OBO plus shipping. Please let me know if you are interested.

I am in Richmond, VA if pickup works best.
curious what the custom painted version you are getting is?

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will give you $300 cash in hand and pick it up in person. Just live up in Springfield and will drive down to Richmond and meet at a spot you designate. Smooth, hassle free transaction. DM me if interested and we can set something up for when you have taken delivery.

Sponsored
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m in Richmond too. Interested. Let me know if itā€™s still available and Iā€™ll buy asap.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this Badlands Grille still available, or did it sell?
Sponsored