First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does anyone know or can anyone measure the height from the ground to the seat on a Badlands sasquatch? I am wondering how much taller a raptor might be. My daily driver is already a lifted f250 and was looking forward to the lower FE that I never received. Supposedly being offered a raptor, but concerned about the height with 37's.
Sponsored

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know or can anyone measure the height from the ground to the seat on a Badlands sasquatch? I am wondering how much taller a raptor might be. My daily driver is already a lifted f250 and was looking forward to the lower FE that I never received. Supposedly being offered a raptor, but concerned about the height with 37's.
Not sure exactly but Raptor looks to have a nice step attached to the rock rail so it might be easier or the same effort as a Badlands Sasquatch which only has the rock rails. Of course you could always swap on a step if you don't care about the clearance/protection.

Honestly my Badlands Sasquatch isn't that hard to get into and I'm only 5' 8".

OP
OP

m1chaelmoore

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not sure exactly but Raptor looks to have a nice step attached to the rock rail so it might be easier or the same effort as a Badlands Sasquatch which only has the rock rails. Of course you could always swap on a step if you don't care about the clearance/protection.

Honestly my Badlands Sasquatch isn't that hard to get into and I'm only 5' 8".
Thanks. the biggest issue is getting the kids in and out and carline. The raptor looks to be about 4" taller to me.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. the biggest issue is getting the kids in and out and carline. The raptor looks to be about 4" taller to me.
Yeah I get it. My 6 year old has to get in by himself for school pickup and he can do it but barely. 4 year old still needs help getting in but isn't in school yet so not an issue.
Sponsored