Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey! I posted these in another topic but thought I’d share in a thread. Saw these on Facebook last night of the instrument panel and screen! These look so good.
Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics 8E6C18C2-644A-4609-84DB-BB28E1CC2C68

Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics 16217927-0D9A-4679-9181-D0D446A86E20
Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics E3FD6F4A-30CB-47D2-A5B7-BAE4A3BD5623

Photo Credit: @Utah.Bronco on IG
Edit - sorry forgot to add @Cooppierce on here, thanks for sharing, my guy!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it looks good. But I would prefer dials/meters to a screen.
I look at screens all day, I have 4 open at the moment, but the end of the day my eyes are tired. Mechanical tach and speedo would be a lot easier to read.
But it is what it is, looks pretty. Probably won't be looking at it much unless I pass a cop, so there's that

OP
OP
jasminekd

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I look at screens all day, I have 4 open at the moment, but the end of the day my eyes are tired. Mechanical tach and speedo would be a lot easier to read.
But it is what it is, looks pretty. Probably won't be looking at it much unless I pass a cop, so there's that
that is true! I got a 3 screen set up myself! ?

I do like the digital displays nowadays. I had a Tiguan as a rental one time and loved their digital display!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish it came with an analog tachometer!

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Amen to that.

I think the instrument panel shown in this thread looks horrific. Shine a lot of light at the driver for no reason. I just want the relevant information, presented in the best color. I have to say, of all the cars I've driven, BMW is the best I've found--at least in their older cars, not so much the new ones. Analog gauges, particularly the tachometer, in red/orange, please.

https://www.autoblog.com/2017/02/28/bmw-x4-toyota-tacoma-gauge-illumination/
https://www.bmwblog.com/2017/02/28/ever-wonder-bmws-gauge-cluster-lights-always-red/

I sure hope I can change or significantly dim that ugly blue screen on the Bronco.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's cool and all, but I do hope you can select a black screen with almost nothing on it. I need RPM, MPH, and Gas. I start losing interest after that.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread got me thinking of how much of this Bronco is drive by wire,...
gonna need a bigger thread... ?

Ryslegit

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amen to that.

I think the instrument panel shown in this thread looks horrific. Shine a lot of light at the driver for no reason. I just want the relevant information, presented in the best color. I have to say, of all the cars I've driven, BMW is the best I've found--at least in their older cars, not so much the new ones. Analog gauges, particularly the tachometer, in red/orange, please.

https://www.autoblog.com/2017/02/28/bmw-x4-toyota-tacoma-gauge-illumination/
https://www.bmwblog.com/2017/02/28/ever-wonder-bmws-gauge-cluster-lights-always-red/

I sure hope I can change or significantly dim that ugly blue screen on the Bronco.

I am sure it will be dimmable, every car I've driven with a digital panel has the option.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oddly missing from my 2012 Ford - the trip clock will tell you time, miles traveled, gas used, and mpg. However, it does not tell you average travel speed. I have my kid punch it into a cell phone calculator after a few hours. I always like to know how fast we were going on average on long road trips. It’s just fun to know that I did 63 all the way from Podunk to One-Stop Light.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hummmm. 4 screens huh? I sit in a control room with 12 screens, each screen has capability of 5 windows with different information on each page. Half of the screens are above level sight, so they give us a $3,500 Ricaro office chair we can sit in for 12 hrs. Then I have 4 each 55” monitors above me. 12 hr shifts, no lunch break.

I don’t mind the BL screen, it’s like a break from the information overload at work.

Now I just want to see the comparison with a BD instrument screen to see the difference between trim levels.

Ford Bronco Badlands Instrument Panel at Night - Pics 048E1011-A8C8-4A53-8F03-A8967747F83F
Sponsored