l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hopefully they'll have B&P fixed by the time we have to actually put the order in!
Sponsored

WendyDisaster

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sicon xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Badlands + Lux & Leather = Power Seats? Screenshot_20201024-224120_YouTube

I screenshot this from Bronco interior YouTube video.

Watch "2021 Ford Bronco Colors & Materials Walkthrough | Bronco Nation" on YouTube

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing that I found confusing... the leather option on the Badlands states it comes with heated seats. (4door). However, it is not listed for the Vinyl seat option. But when you select "mid package" it has heated seats listed. So if I go with Vinyl/mid package I AM getting heated seats correct?

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing that I found confusing... the leather option on the Badlands states it comes with heated seats. (4door). However, it is not listed for the Vinyl seat option. But when you select "mid package" it has heated seats listed. So if I go with Vinyl/mid package I AM getting heated seats correct?
I would love to know this also. Really want the heated seats but the only way it showed on my Badlands build was when I added leather which gives you power seats and carpet.
I really don't want carpet. Wouldn't be upset with heated power seats but to get them, it takes $2195 of my beer fund. Makes changing from a 4 cylinder manual to a 6 cylinder auto for $1895 seem like the deal of the century. Unless I'm missing something. Which I may be since I've been reading this forum for hours and drinking moderately.
Hopefully the MGV seats are heated. $2195 is way to big of a hit to the booze fund for a warm ass.
Hopefully it's cleared up soon.
If not, I have a Hot Seat, lol

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the details of the mid-package, it does say "front-row heated seats".

And obviously if you add high or lux you get everything that the mid package has as well.

So, I'm thinking the expensive cost of the leather option does include carpet. Which, I don't want. I'll stick with getting the lux package and the standard marine grade vinyl if this indeed is the case.

Ford Bronco Badlands + Lux & Leather = Power Seats? 1603866769302

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The leather option forces an upgrade to the mid package, so unless you've picked a higher one, it is a $3700 hit and mid/higher comes with front seat heaters. The standard package which is also what the BL comes with, does not have a seat heater. Upgrading to a mid or higher package does not change the description of the cloth base seats in any model that starts with the standard package, but they for sure get heated. While not definitive by a long shot, I lean towards it meaning that the MGV will have a seat heater if mid or higher package is selected. I await an official answer myself though.

Edit: the S4 hyperlink on the mid B&P clearly states that not all parts of the package go on every vehicle with the package, so they could go either way

Last edited:

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello All,

The build and price keeps throwing me off.

Will the Badlands with Lux package and Leather come with Power seats? I hope so.
lux has nothing to do with leather power seats...you can buy leather or MGV.

leather will have power and carpet, the MGV will have washout floor, drains and heated seats..no power.
Sponsored