Sponsored

Badlands MIC VIN Only, now I got window sticker and blend date?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Early MIC 2.0 adopters.
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't make sense for it to be built with a bad top and then go sit. They haven't done that so far and it adds extra logistics and time to make it worth it. Hoping you are one of the first to receive a MIC 2.0.

I would think if they are truly starting to see soft top inventory down, they would just build more rangers instead of add to the cluster that is dirt mountain.
“They haven’t done that so far”???

Tell that to the Dirt Mountain detainees!

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is purely speculation, but it would make sense for Ford to schedule this build if MIC issues were being dealt with and they have a solution. It could potentially be a huge clue. Keep us posted.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLUR, ‘19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my window sticker as well. If Ford is doing this it should mean that the email we are supposed to expect should be arriving shortly. Probably the real reason for this though is to make sure that Ford can keep the 2021 Bronco production numbers as high as possible for Q4 given they’ve completely shit the bed

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

“They haven’t done that so far”???

Tell that to the Dirt Mountain detainees!
Lol I am a dirt mountain detainee. 7/19 build. What I meant is, after they announced the MIC problem it seems the MIC top scheduling has gone away. The fact this guy has a MIC that just got scheduled is pretty encouraging.

I don't think they would schedule him and throw on a known bad MIC at this point. Which leads to the speculation that it would be a MIC 2.0. And as I said even if they ran out of buildable soft top inventory, I still don't think they would build bad MIC top bronco's just to have them sit. They would instead build immediately sellable Rangers.

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a window sticker as well. Build is in my sig. IDK what to think. I first thought I am going to dirt mountain, then , I put on my rose colored glasses, I had the thought Ford might've started production on the MIC 2.0 earlier than previously thought.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol I am a dirt mountain detainee. 7/19 build. What I meant is, after they announced the MIC problem it seems the MIC top scheduling has gone away. The fact this guy has a MIC that just got scheduled is pretty encouraging.

I don't think they would schedule him and throw on a known bad MIC at this point. Which leads to the speculation that it would be a MIC 2.0. And as I said even if they ran out of buildable soft top inventory, I still don't think they would build bad MIC top bronco's just to have them sit. They would instead build immediately sellable Rangers.
I know 😉!

My guess is they’re just getting on the schedule and their build dates will be very fluid!

NOTE: I would also like to think it’s early 2.0’s!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This plus granger previewing 2 doors and a wildtrak makes me think MIC 2.0 is ahead of schedule.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Guys,

I was one of the unlucky MIC Badlands future owner that his built date was delayed 4+ times.
Original build date 07/26 and last build date 08/30 before the official delays news from Ford came.
Up until yesterday I only had a VIN number and no window sticker, Today my Window Sticker showed up with blend date of 09/09.

Should I even be excited? Anyone with a MIC got a window sticker recently?

Hopefully this is good news for us.

Ford Bronco Badlands MIC VIN Only, now I got window sticker and blend date? IMG_0849.MP

Ford Bronco Badlands MIC VIN Only, now I got window sticker and blend date? IMG_0849.MP
Of course you should be excited! You should be happier than a pig in sh*t! That is great news, news that the majority of us are still waiting for...

Sponsored

e90steve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My thinking is they want to get all issued VINs built, even if they're going to sit around and wait for a top.
At a certain point don't they have to sell some cars and generate some cash? I can't imagine all of that sitting extended inventory with time/materials/wages invested looks good on the balance sheet.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At a certain point don't they have to sell some cars and generate some cash? I can't imagine all of that sitting extended inventory with time/materials/wages invested looks good on the balance sheet.
On top of what you said, where would they store these? There's no protected storage areas for masses of topless Broncos to sit inside while they wait for tops. They only have outdoor lots and unless Ford wants to do build vehicles twice they wouldn't leave it outdoors exposed. It would be stupid and a waste of materials to give them temporary tops when they can use those resources for vehicle that will ship and be sold.

WantSumBronc

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr / 1963 Chevy Nova SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat and very curious about the situation. Been seeing the comments about MIC 2.0… My question is, don’t all previously delivered MIC builds, plus already built (dirt mountain) MIC builds take priority in receiving MIC 2.0 over new builds?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if you all got emails about the window sticker or if you just happened to check?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious if you all got emails about the window sticker or if you just happened to check?
no email notification for me. I just check daily like any normal stalker would LOL
Sponsored