_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to see them move the universal garage door opener to the high or even mid package. I have no idea why it's attached to lux only. It makes no sense at all.

I'd like to also see better leather seats as an option rather than leather trimmed vinyl.
Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has already told us what most the changes are. Colored top, Sasquatch 7 spd, there is no time for much else besides changes in paint color.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While we wait to find out what model year we end up with.. what are things you could actually see Ford change in the Badlands for My22.
Nothing they haven't already announced. Normally manufacturers have a year between model years to see how the previous model is fairing and make fixes & improvements. Ford won't have that luxury. They will be making half of their MY21 vehicles in MY22.

Between finishing fulfilling pre-orders and getting dealers their stock in MY22, don't look for any significant changes until MY23.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Besides the “late availability” items, I don’t think you are gonna see any changes. MY2021 is going to be so small that making any changes doesn’t make sense. Maybe an exterior color but that’s it.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While we wait to find out what model year we end up with.. what are things you could actually see Ford change in the Badlands for My22.
(Not what you would like to see Ford change)

couple thoughts for me would be
- possible 2.7 for Manual since you won’t be able to get a Sasquatch package until My22 anyway
- interior upgrade, alternate colour or blacked out w stitching.
- fixes the whole “carpet on the back of the seats”
- more paint colours
And obviously the tops will have some new options to go with.

what do you expect to actually change in these model years, that is assuming they don’t just push it all back to My22s.
Hopefully, the B&P by then.....

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aside from top availability, maybe a new exterior color and a price increase. They might allow for more options to be configured a la carte. I doubt the interior will change.
I know GM did this. But if I pre-order, wait, stick around through all the crap and then order and have to get pushed to 2022 and they try and tell me they’re going to raise the price I will lose my shit.

This goes for anyone who pre-orders before March, price should be set.

HEY FORD ARE YOU LISTENING?? DON’T RAISE PRICES ON US FOR 2022!! You will piss a lot of people off.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

- possible 2.7 for Manual since you won’t be able to get a Sasquatch package until My22 anyway
- more paint colours

what do you expect to actually change in these model years, that is assuming they don’t just push it all back to My22s.
Where did you hear Sasquatch won't be available until MY22? Is this official? I know a statement was made in a BN video in answer to a question about late availability but I thought it was just being used as an example, not a fact.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where did you hear Sasquatch won't be available until MY22? Is this official? I know a statement was made in a BN video in answer to a question about late availability but I thought it was just being used as an example, not a fact.
I think they’re referring to the manual Sasquatch that won’t be ready till my22. Autosqautch’s will be manufactured for my21.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing will change MY22 because Ford is still fiddling with MY21 specs.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

- more paint colours

Hopefully all of these things

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know GM did this. But if I pre-order, wait, stick around through all the crap and then order and have to get pushed to 2022 and they try and tell me they’re going to raise the price I will lose my shit.

This goes for anyone who pre-orders before March, price should be set.

HEY FORD ARE YOU LISTENING?? DON’T RAISE PRICES ON US FOR 2022!! You will piss a lot of people off.
Like making a wish on a monkey’s paw!
Sponsored