Sponsored

Badlands Non-SAS - Your Thoughts & Pics?

zoldham

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ha-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ram 1500, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My biggest ordering struggle (like many others have) is SAS or Non-SAS, especially since I’ll already be getting the 33’s with my Badlands order. For those Badlands owners with Non-SAS have you found you’re satisfied with the Non-SAS? I’ve seen the Badlands SAS in person, but still haven’t seen a Badlands Non-SAS in person to gauge actual wheel/tire size.

I’d love to hear your thoughts with pics of your Non-SAS Badlands. Thanks in advance!
I have had mine, which is a manual and I put first edition wheels and tires on it. I have had next to a SAS Badlands and there was no height difference and with the manual I have the 4.7 rear end too. Been averaging 18.5 MPG and have 16K miles.

Bronco 3 (2).jpg
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my non sas badlands. I’ve did only 2 med trails which I just got it 4 months ago. What psi do you guys use for payment driving? Couple hour drive to get out to the wild wondering if tire pressure will help with the onroad portion

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This non SAS badlands is perfect. BFG are my go to. My friends can't believe the ride a d capability all in one package. I'm not an extreme user, but I take to the lake, drive back country roads and enjoy ever minute. I think the proportions are perfect for the 2 door.

20220709_135414.jpg

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the four door non-sasquatch Badlands and haven't regretted it one bit. It's the perfect size. Love the rims and tires it came with also.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What kinda MPG do you get? Jw
If I don’t go over 70-71 I can get 19-21mpg. If I drive 80ish or have a head wind, then in seen as low as 16mpg

Sponsored

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I don’t go over 70-71 I can get 19-21mpg. If I drive 80ish or have a head wind, then in seen as low as 16mpg
I get 16.5. But, I drive almost exclusively with the doors off. Maybe that's why?

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. I drive a 4 door non sas badlands soft top V6. Very happy so far. For my purposes I really didn’t need the Sasquatch. Although if I would have bought any other model I would have sasqushaed it. Btw I get a combined 20.1 MPG’s on regular fuel. I dive like an old lady. I’m happy with that. Oh yeh, I now try to drive exclusively in ECO mode. For my first 5K miles I did not drive in ECO mode and averaged 18.4MPG. I now have about 13k miles on her.
. Good luck.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get 16.5. But, I drive almost exclusively with the doors off. Maybe that's why?
I can’t imagine how bad it will be next week when I’m running the rooftop tent 😬

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never lifted a vehicle before. I am considering getting a 2.7 on 33's, and then driving for a while to see if I "need" sasquatch. If I upgrade to 35's later and have the 4.46 gearing will it be that big of a deal? I am not going to go crazy with rock climbing. More of a family fun adventure vehicle.

Thanks!

Sponsored

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No lift or level……I didn’t want to mess with a very well engineered Badlands suspension.
(I did buy a 2” SCV perch lift initially but didn’t have to install it)
Wheels are stock Black Diamond steelies…..+55 offset.
Tires are Kenda Klever RTs in 35/10.50 17s……true 35”s.
This combination all works perfectly together.…..the great ground clearance that I needed with absolutely no rub anywhere. Even stuffed at full lock. It just works.
Off roading over the years, I’ve found that the tall/skinny wheel and tires combined with the least amount of lift needed to run said tires was actually best in most true off-road situations, especially on a rig like a Bronco that has such great clearance and approach angles.
While I’ll admit that wide tires with lots of poke is the new “thing”, most of the time it’s more for looks than anything else.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never lifted a vehicle before. I am considering getting a 2.7 on 33's, and then driving for a while to see if I "need" sasquatch. If I upgrade to 35's later and have the 4.46 gearing will it be that big of a deal? I am not going to go crazy with rock climbing. More of a family fun adventure vehicle.

Thanks!
on the badlands, to go from 33s to 35s, the only thing you need to do is remove the crash bars. no lift needed for that, and you should be fine with the 4.46 gearing.

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love mine! And I can always install an aftermarket lift and better tires than the Goodyear Territory/ Wranglers, if / when I need or want more clearance to take on challenging trails. I'll take it easy on the hard core wheeling for now in my Non-Squatch Badlands. It's more than capable for what I'll
Ford Bronco Badlands Non-SAS - Your Thoughts & Pics? IMG_20220716_095520
Ford Bronco Badlands Non-SAS - Your Thoughts & Pics? IMG_20220716_124651
Ford Bronco Badlands Non-SAS - Your Thoughts & Pics? IMG_20220716_124614
be doing for a while.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4