First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is set to be built Jan 17th. Of course I am already thinking about all the cool options I can add. Wheels tires lights and such
I guess the first thing I’d like to do is lift this thing a bit. I’m really wishing I had chose the Sasquatch but I talked myself out of it thinking wait times would be longer? Anyway I want the stance of the Sasquatch and plan on getting 35” tires. Perhaps 34.5” tires. Close enough.
my question is this. What are my options for a lift other than the zone level kit. The Badlands as you know comes with the HOSS Bilstein front shocks so this is limiting my options big time. What can I do to add 2”?
Thanks from central Illinois
Sponsored

ARock0ne

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is set to be built Jan 17th. Of course I am already thinking about all the cool options I can add. Wheels tires lights and such
I guess the first thing I’d like to do is lift this thing a bit. I’m really wishing I had chose the Sasquatch but I talked myself out of it thinking wait times would be longer?
Zone offroad is supposed to be coming out with non-coil overs for badlands this month. I think it's part of their new Adventure line. Bds , 4wp and I think maxliner bros have coil overs now.

OP
OP

Skeetlee

Black Diamond
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate to change out the front shocks for a new coil over system when the shocks that come with the badlands are already awesome.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You probably don’t need a lift. Removing the crash bars should fit the 35s on stock wheels from what I have seen. There are probably some posts with specs if you Google search (forum search isn’t very good).

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was torn, wanted a manual because it’s more fun/interactive to drive. At first I felt that I was forced to “settle” for puny 33’s. The lockers and SBD on the badlands make it wonderfully adequate for what I’m looking to do in the first few years of its life. Happy with the look, and may add leveling kit to bring the front up an inch…eventually.
I know there’s a lot of time spent waiting, and that gets all kinds of ideas brewing … hard not to do! Good luck on the journey!
and, there’s going to be options aplenty in the coming years, no doubt.
Ford Bronco Badlands non squatch lift options 627CB69B-CF2A-41FE-BB4A-FED91BA4757E

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also am looking for a 2" lift on the BL suspension but there is nothing out there right now that is not a full rip and replace.

mbuck45

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also am looking for a 2" lift on the BL suspension but there is nothing out there right now that is not a full rip and replace.
Did you end up choosing a lift yet?

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you end up choosing a lift yet?
I don’t even have my truck yet. Soon though. There are a few options out there since I posted that though.
Sponsored