Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you know there is a Badlands Offroad Park? :eek: And it has nothing to do with Badlands National Park, or the Badlands Bronco, although I know that at least one 6G Bronco has been here already. :)

I have been going to the Badlands trails, which are in west-central Indiana, for over 20 years with my Jeeps. I am still going there with my Jeeps, because I am still waiting on the Bronco to come :sleep::LOL:

Not letting that stop me from getting out wheeling, we took the Jeeps out just before Thanksgiving and had the 700+ acres all to ourselves. We had a few TJ's and a Grand Cherokee with us, in addition to the usual assortment of JK's and JL's.

The Grand Cherokee followed us everywhere, and it's a good lesson that IFS and SFA wheel together all the time. Actually it's often more fun to try and get the IFS cars through. There are plenty of obstacles and trails at this place for anything from a base no-options Bronco all the way to a Sasquatch Badlands. Something for everyone.

We did end up breaking a ring gear on a Dana 60 though, it's a good lesson that oversize tires (especially 40's) will wear everything out, given enough trail miles and abuse.

Hope we see a lot of Broncos out there next year.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I knew never wheeled there but i scoped it out once while runnin expedited.

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is also a Borrego Badlands in San Diego County

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you know they have a Sasquatch Burger at the Food Shack there?

Did you know there is a Badlands Offroad Park? :eek: And it has nothing to do with Badlands National Park, or the Badlands Bronco, although I know that at least one 6G Bronco has been here already. :)

I have been going to the Badlands trails, which are in west-central Indiana, for over 20 years with my Jeeps. I am still going there with my Jeeps, because I am still waiting on the Bronco to come :sleep::LOL:

Not letting that stop me from getting out wheeling, we took the Jeeps out just before Thanksgiving and had the 700+ acres all to ourselves. We had a few TJ's and a Grand Cherokee with us, in addition to the usual assortment of JK's and JL's.

The Grand Cherokee followed us everywhere, and it's a good lesson that IFS and SFA wheel together all the time. Actually it's often more fun to try and get the IFS cars through. There are plenty of obstacles and trails at this place for anything from a base no-options Bronco all the way to a Sasquatch Badlands. Something for everyone.

We did end up breaking a ring gear on a Dana 60 though, it's a good lesson that oversize tires (especially 40's) will wear everything out, given enough trail miles and abuse.

Hope we see a lot of Broncos out there next year.