First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just kidding, he just said it more than usual. It's his trademark.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just kidding, he just said it more than usual. It's his trademark.
Oh my bad! Haha! Totally went over my head. That and “without further ado”.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I do like those flares and wouldnt mind seeing those wheels in raw alloy.

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good however the soft top wrinkled windows needs fixed. Every Bronco soft top I’ve seen has wrinkled windows!

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I do like those flares and wouldnt mind seeing those wheels in raw alloy.
I don't like the flares, but I would like to see those rims in raw alloy. :giggle:

If you don't own a shop, how many people are going to buy a Badlands and then replace the shocks, both bumpers, and rock sliders. BTW, he keeps saying the lift comes with real coilovers...so are the factory coilovers. Maybe he just means these are ride height adjustable. I haven't heard what actual brand the 4WP shocks are, who makes them, and how much time went into tuning. Have to find out.

I keep coming back to REALLY wishing the factory disco sway bar was an option with SAS. A lot of money to get a Badlands to get it, then start adding modifications. :cautious:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good however the soft top wrinkled windows needs fixed. Every Bronco soft top I’ve seen has wrinkled windows!
Because they're designed that way... they had to go with a softer window material to get the articulation they wanted back there. Is it a defect? No. A poor design decision? Possibly.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't like the flares, but I would like to see those rims in raw alloy. :giggle:

If you don't own a shop, how many people are going to buy a Badlands and then replace the shocks, both bumpers, and rock sliders. BTW, he keeps saying the lift comes with real coilovers...so are the factory coilovers. Maybe he just means these are ride height adjustable. I haven't heard what actual brand the 4WP shocks are, who makes them, and how much time went into tuning. Have to find out.

I keep coming back to REALLY wishing the factory disco sway bar was an option with SAS. A lot of money to get a Badlands to get it, then start adding modifications. :cautious:
Yes, You are correct. Technically from the factory they are coil overs, just not adjustable coil overs.
The 4WP one's are. I do not care for the flares or 4WP stuff in general, but that front bumper does look good, along with the wheels.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't like the flares initially in the accessory catalog, but like them a lot on the actual truck. They look like they give a ton of clearance...I might add them.

Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I didn't like the flares initially in the accessory catalog, but like them a lot on the actual truck. They look like they give a ton of clearance...I might add them.
Personally, I'd prefer the Sasquatch flares. Plus, these are steel? Without additional reinforcement they could push in the fender if you got them hard up against a rock or tree. Think I'd rather have the plastic ones that would bend and give some. Guess we'll eventually find out how all these different things work.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Yeah I dont want to give up on the factory suspension. I have family in the design houses shocks and disco. Super torn between BD sas and BL non sas. I dont think I will change out any shocks unless its a Ford accessory kit. 36" super swampers is the biggest I will ever go while under warranty. But I would like to change a few chassis items. Like skids, bracing, suspension mounts do a bunch of stuff underneath to make it my own.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally, I'd prefer the Sasquatch flares. Plus, these are steel? Without additional reinforcement they could push in the fender if you got them hard up against a rock or tree. Think I'd rather have the plastic ones that would bend and give some. Guess we'll eventually find out how all these different things work.
If you want to use your truck on trails they are setting yourself up to be pulling out the wallet for new fenders.
@goatman is on point again. Love that guy. Detailed, yet succinct technical opinions offered by a guy with experience. One day at KOH we are going to crush some beers.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I dont want to give up on the factory suspension. I have family in the design houses shocks and disco. Super torn between BD sas and BL non sas. I dont think I will change out any shocks unless its a Ford accessory kit. 36" super swampers is the biggest I will ever go while under warranty. But I would like to change a few chassis items. Like skids, bracing, suspension mounts do a bunch of stuff underneath to make it my own.
36 is enough to deny your warranty claim, so why stop there?

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you want to use your truck on trails they are setting yourself up to be pulling out the wallet for new fenders.
@goatman is on point again. Love that guy. Detailed, yet succinct technical opinions offered by a guy with experience. One day at KOH we are going to crush some beers.
Heck yeah! Find me in the Tech Tent most of the week, then in the motorhome in Hammertown Heights after hours. If you're racing, I'm there in the line up in the morning making sure your helmet strap is on, your hans is hooked up, and your belts are tight. Besides beer, I also always have good scotch and good drinking rum. 🍻 😁

And thanks for the kind words. Like in Jeeps, trying to add an experienced perspective. We have so much yet to learn on these Broncos, it's going to be fun and interesting.
Sponsored