Sponsored

Badlands Optional Wheel Configuration / Unable to Order?

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is unable to configure the optional "black high-gloss wheels with carbonized trim rings" on my Badlands order, with either the BFG KO2s or Goodyear M/Ts. It's a 2 Door, 7-speed manual, high package. I'm able to configure it on B&P, but the dealer can't replicate this build on their system.

Have others been able to order these wheels on a similar configuration? I understand the code is 64W.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Greg, it could have been just a glitch in Ford's order system. There is another thread here where the poster's dealer couldn't get the order to go through because he had ordered the Black hard top. That glitch has been taken care of now. So, your problem, and other problem problem may have been linked to the same glitch. Hope so anyway. Maybe call your dealer back to see if it will go through now. Good luck.

Here's the link to that thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/confirmed-order-with-black-hardtop.11927/#post-432729

OP
OP
gwp

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greg, it could have been just a glitch in Ford's order system. ....Maybe call your dealer back to see if it will go through now. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply. It remains unresolved but the dealer is attempting to work with Ford to get is sorted out. It seems that others are able to order these wheels this so it’s bizarre.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is unable to configure the optional "black high-gloss wheels with carbonized trim rings" on my Badlands order, with either the BFG KO2s or Goodyear M/Ts. It's a 2 Door, 7-speed manual, high package. I'm able to configure it on B&P, but the dealer can't replicate this build on their system.

Have others been able to order these wheels on a similar configuration? I understand the code is 64W.
My dealer initially had a problem with the upgraded wheels too, but he eventually got it to go through. Not sure what he did? But it will take it.

Reactions: gwp

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you going squatch?

I went badlands non squatch and ordered the optional wheels. The first time we tried it, it kept trying to force us to squatch. As it turns out, he was selecting the wrong wheel. Hope this helps

Reactions: gwp
OP
OP
gwp

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you going squatch?

I went badlands non squatch and ordered the optional wheels. The first time we tried it, it kept trying to force us to squatch. As it turns out, he was selecting the wrong wheel. Hope this helps
No Squatch. Just trying to get the right wheel.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

did your order with the optional wheels get worked out yet?