Sponsored

Badlands or Big Bend Sasquatch will hold value better?

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
any thoughts on which one will hold its equity and value more, a higher trim Badlands with stock all terrain tires or a lower trim Big Bend with Sasquatch and LED signature headlights
Ford Bronco Badlands or Big Bend Sasquatch will hold value better? Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 6.32.53 PM
Ford Bronco Badlands or Big Bend Sasquatch will hold value better? Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 6.32.47 PM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I mean I would have to assume a higher trim will probably hold its value more. Big bend is one trim above base vs badlands basically is the top trim

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dont think you will see much difference as a percentage of sale price, the only small push on that would be if there was a higher demand for one trim over another.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
any thoughts on which one will hold its equity and value more, a higher trim Badlands with stock all terrain tires or a lower trim Big Bend with Sasquatch and LED signature headlights
Ford Bronco Badlands or Big Bend Sasquatch will hold value better? Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 6.32.47 PM
Badlands

I've configured BB a lot too. Big Question: Does the Signature Light Option includes signature tail lights? Ford has not given an answer on this. Either way, Badlands will be more desired in the future. Many guys who've never owned 35s or never even driven them have been convinced they should but them. I feel many of these folks will not enjoy daily driving in 35s and will end up selling. Badlands 33s are the perfect size (even a bit big) and this will enter the general consciousness eventually.

Sponsored

Chucko

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, 4Runner, 2 Door Mitsu Montero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands! Because of it's unique suspension setup (longest travel of all models including anything squatched) and it also has the sway bar disconnect as well as a stronger 210 front axle.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's FE (limited edition) and then every trim level Squatched. Badlands for rock crawlers, but that is a very small specialized corner of the market. Let's face it, unlike every other vehicle on the market, the day we drive off the dealer's lot, it'll be worth more than we paid for it...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Better to get the cheapest house in a good neighborhood than the most expensive one in a bad neighborhood.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's FE (limited edition) and then every trim level Squatched. Badlands for rock crawlers, but that is a very small specialized corner of the market. Let's face it, unlike every other vehicle on the market, the day we drive off the dealer's lot, it'll be worth more than we paid for it...
I can agree with this to an extent;
What I think I’ve seen missed in the discussion in general is how much the Sasquatch Packages and 2.7’s will influence used values. I mean, I think you’ll see Broncos being listed with the word Sasquatch BEFORE the trim level.
Do I think you’ll be able to easily get $35k for a 2021 BaseSquatch in 3-5 years? Probably.
So yea, FE, Badlands, then every trim Squatched (right there with every Wildtrack that doesn’t have Lux)

Sponsored

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better to get the cheapest house in a good neighborhood than the most expensive one in a bad neighborhood.
I think Base SAS will hold its value well. There are always going to be those who want to get a nice off road vehicle that either can't afford the top model or just don't care about all the extra tech and luxury. Adding the SAS is a huge value and gets you everything in a BL for off roading except the creature comforts for around $12K-$14K less.

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When shopping for a Jeep Wrangler years ago the salesman was trying to get me to lease the lowest trim level. Theory that the lower trim will be more desirable in three years to those that want to modify it to their taste. Buy the Jeep out at the end of the lease and it would sell for a higher price than the buyout. I was actually told that by two different dealers. Of course we can wonder if true but something to think about.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All depends on how the end user plans on using the vehicle. Me - I will not be doing any off-roading so I will be getting the Big Bend. But at the same time I will be getting the $495 rear locker diff option - for the next guy.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This has been what I've been thinking ever since I started comparing what each model brings for their price.

The Outer Banks will be the worst, at least until they start doing refinements in later MY's, and even then that may not help it.

I think it's a tie with Big Bend & Wildtrak, with Big Bend probably the worst of the 2, since it's basically a glorified Base with a some what steep entry fee to gain access for certain options/features. Even if you make Big Bend a Wildtrak semi-clone, the price difference between the 2 is small enough that going Wildtrak is the better choice, if you like the current interior on Wildtrak.

Badlands will hold it's value pretty good after initial depreciation and be the highest in desirability with Black Diamond not far behind.

The Base will bottom the quickest depreciation wise, but I believe it will actually hold it's value pretty well and be desirable for those that can't afford a Badlands or can't find a Black Diamond.
Especially, once people start figuring out that it's not at 'bare bones' as the model name implies.
Sponsored