First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this a ‘permanent’ thing where Badlands will always be associated/identified by its orange trim? I love the idea of a Badlands.. it’s the version I would likely buy but I won’t own a vehicle with orange trim. Username checks out.
Sponsored

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
cant say "always", but every trim has an accent color, which correlates with its badge, and badlands is orange.

its true at least through 2022

OP
OP

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
cant say "always", but every trim has an accent color, which correlates with its badge, and badlands is orange.

its true at least through 2022
I really hope they switch it up…or even make the orange parts modular. I’d spend some $ to remove/replace. Badlands is the trim I like most but would go Wildtrak to avoid the orange..but you lose the washable/drain’able floors with Wildtrak.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford promised neutral/grey colors for all the accents at launch as an option instead of the set colors So.... as we well know, "Ford said" carries slightly less weight and truth than "My dealer said", I wouldn't count on them changing it any time soon.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There are some threads about how to change the color of the interior handles and trim.

Nobody has any info to show if each trim level will always have a dedicated contrast color to it.

Lastly: the seat stitching will be the most difficult to replace, however, it is incredibly easy to change the color (search on that subject, there are threads about it).

OP
OP

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I figure it's the permanent Badlands accent color. "Active Orange" is kinda their off-road rock crawler color.

I'm glad it's orange instead of red. Looks great and gets a lot of complements.
Oh I could definitely handle red accents. 😎
Ford promised neutral/grey colors for all the accents at launch as an option instead of the set colors So.... as we well know, "Ford said" carries slightly less weight and truth than "My dealer said", I wouldn't count on them changing it any time soon.
I thought I had heard/read this.

OP
OP

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's all removable, grab handles can be swapped out. Swap the seat covers for katskins or a diy thread dye. It's better than a giant red dash you find in the Jeep
I like red but the orange trim is also better than the ALLLLL red ..with camo accents.. of the Tundra TRD Pro. It does offer a black/gray option.

OP
OP

SoCalDawg

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's all removable, grab handles can be swapped out. Swap the seat covers for katskins or a diy thread dye. It's better than a giant red dash you find in the Jeep
Also part on nets as well as AC vent part. ..yeah.. I would have to go WT unless Ford offers that more neutral option. Black/gray MGV would be perfect.

Sponsored

Badsquatch2021

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tbd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also part on nets as well as AC vent part. ..yeah.. I would have to go WT unless Ford offers that more neutral option. Black/gray MGV would be perfect.
Someone just posted a video recently of the vents, removal was easy. It was a plastic trim tool at the bottom, wedge it on and pop it out. It can be done! Heck they might even be able to be covered with stickers.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There are some threads about how to change the color of the interior handles and trim.

Nobody has any info to show if each trim level will always have a dedicated contrast color to it.

Lastly: the seat stitching will be the most difficult to replace, however, it is incredibly easy to change the color (search on that subject, there are threads about it).
Do you have any links to that? I have a Cyber Orange FE and wish there was an option for Orange trim.

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they change it, but I can imagine it's pretty tough to walk back once they've established the trim colors.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really hope they switch it up…or even make the orange parts modular. I’d spend some $ to remove/replace. Badlands is the trim I like most but would go Wildtrak to avoid the orange..but you lose the washable/drain’able floors with Wildtrak.
I believe that the Wildtrak only comes with carpeted floors, not wash outs.