First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My goal is to fit 37s and have superior suspension for Overlanding which means hauling weight. I am waiting for ICON to release new rear heavier springs
If weight is a concern I'd look at Old Man Emu HD springs on your existing shocks as an option. IMO a majority of the aftermarket coil overs are designed for soft ride and max flex and don't address added weight. If I were to go the coil over route I'd be looking at something with adjustable lift. Also, unless you are overlanding at high speed the remote reservoir shocks are overkill IMO.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That should be great. The Icons work really well on the 2 door.
I did have to get a rear brake line relocation bracket and my track bar was at more of an angle on level ground than I wanted so I added the rockjock relocation bracket to get it back horizontal.
I just installed the Rock Jock track bar bracket the other day on my Badlands. It made a huge Improvement in handling. All I wanted was to center my axle. It seemed to have tamed the body roll.

Hulk23

Black Diamond
First Name
Ding
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door Ford Bronco EG, Scion TC, Triumph Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's the same lift. They just have to list it separately so people don't get more or less lift than they think they are getting.

# inches of lift is kinda meaningless when there are four different factory suspensions.
But one says 3-4 lift and one says 2-3. Aren’t they lifting the same if same kit?
Looks like it is the same lift. The sasquatch already has a +1“ to begin with and non-sas has zero. You only have 2-3“ gain in the sas kit because you have to consider (+1) in the equation the 1” you already have on the being replaced suspension. That what it makes identical to the non-sas which starts with zero. Maybe huh?
Sponsored