Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who used to live in Vancouver, I am super envious of you. Driving a topless and doorless Bronco over the Lions Gate Bridge and through Stanley Park is a dream.
Only 1,860 miles away.... roadtrip.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Virtual-Chris

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need the washout interior and I wanted Baja mode, going basesquatch was an idea at first but my dog's hair goes everywhere lol Malamute Husky. Never had a vehicle with the disconnect so not going to argue that I really need it. Had I been able to option washout interior on the Wildtrak I would've gone with it just based on savings but it essentially came down to Black Diamond or Badlands for me.
Yeah, I want the Badlands as well. But it's getting harder to justify as I look at the premium Ford Canada is charging on this model compared to our US friends. It would be great if its an error in the B&P tool.

Not yet because the dealer told me there might be some incentives such as employee pricing but if not then MSRP
Thanks... I wonder if anyone has an actual price breakdown on a Badlands+Sasq order.

OP
OP
Virtual-Chris

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who used to live in Vancouver, I am super envious of you. Driving a topless and doorless Bronco over the Lions Gate Bridge and through Stanley Park is a dream.
Only 1,860 miles away.... roadtrip.
Yeah, it's something we can do 2 or 3 days a year! :D

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone actually ordered a Badlands in Canada and has a price breakdown we can compare to the build tool online?
I ordered the 4D BL Lux without SAS in Ontario and the price was the same as the build and price. As was mentioned previously, no additional incentives were provided however the dealer did say that they anticipate that come May, there will be incentives added that will lower the price.
I didn't add SAS for the reason that in Canada with the added cost, it wasn't worth it. Not sure if anyone who ordered with SAS can elaborate more.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine comes in at $67539 for the 2.7 with the auto, high package, tow package and the bedlock capable wheels and 33's with the $200 floor mats. It is a couple grand more than the Wildcat. And the trans shows up at $1850 in the breakdown on the invoice.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the 4D BL Lux without SAS in Ontario and the price was the same as the build and price. As was mentioned previously, no additional incentives were provided however the dealer did say that they anticipate that come May, there will be incentives added that will lower the price.
I didn't add SAS for the reason that in Canada with the added cost, it wasn't worth it. Not sure if anyone who ordered with SAS can elaborate more.
Yeah the SAS was not worth it at all considering on the Badlands it's really just wheels. The badlands imo has a better suspension set up anyways over the "heavy duty" suspension on the SAS. Soi just added the beadlock capable wheels for 700. That's not a bad price at all for 5 beadlock wheels.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I opted for SAS pkg because the optional bead lock wheels were almost half the price of what the SAS pkg cost, and I wanted the wider fender flares along with the wider look (initially wanted a Wildtrak) Go big or go home.

OP
OP
Virtual-Chris

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I opted for SAS pkg because the optional bead lock wheels were almost half the price of what the SAS pkg cost, and I wanted the wider fender flares along with the wider look (initially wanted a Wildtrak) Go big or go home.
I think the factory 35's are one of the main attractions to this vehicle.

What do you think the wheels are worth?
Yeah the SAS was not worth it at all considering on the Badlands it's really just wheels. The badlands imo has a better suspension set up anyways over the "heavy duty" suspension on the SAS. Soi just added the beadlock capable wheels for 700. That's not a bad price at all for 5 beadlock wheels.
Is there a thread where the suspension similarities and differences have been discussed? Or can you elaborate? I need details :)

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Basically 2295$ for optional badlands wheels with the mud terrain tires OR SAS pkg after the optional set up adds another 2205$ in cost. I'm glad I chose SAS because it's what I had wanted this entire time, whether on Black Diamond or included in Wildtrak. Badlands w/ SAS was always the end all trim for me, I know Wildtrak is slotted higher but it's not the most capable.

As for the suspension I just don't know, logically SAS on Badlands should be an improvement over standard Badlands. Badlands in stock form is still probably better or on par with SAS on lower trims?

Last edited:

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the factory 35's are one of the main attractions to this vehicle.

What do you think the wheels are worth?

Is there a thread where the suspension similarities and differences have been discussed? Or can you elaborate? I need details :)
I'm not sure about a thread... I just read the options and suspension back to back endlessly on the ford website and made my decisions based on the ford into I found lol

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I want the Badlands as well. But it's getting harder to justify as I look at the premium Ford Canada is charging on this model compared to our US friends. It would be great if its an error in the B&P tool.

Thanks... I wonder if anyone has an actual price breakdown on a Badlands+Sasq order.
Mine came out exactly the same price as the B&P.
Sponsored

Last edited: