zaki

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Vehicle Showcase
The 4 dr looks authoritative and menacing in a gentlemanly sort of way when properly attired and fitted with the proper shoes!👍

I call that look Righteous 😎

Philly

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep JKU, 1968 Mustang
Clubs

Wow I love Cactus Gray. The MIC Carbonized Gray top doesn't look too awful either. I keep going back and forth whether the painted modular hard top is going to be worth it...

Edit: Is that the modular front bumper? With fog lights!? Looks like it could be, but it's missing the bolts to add things.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Wow I love Cactus Gray. The MIC Carbonized Gray top doesn't look too awful either. I keep going back and forth whether the painted modular hard top is going to be worth it...

Edit: Is that the modular front bumper? With fog lights!? Looks like it could be, but it's missing the bolts to add things.
No that’s the plastic one with the LED fogs. I hope it’s an option on the Badlands

Andy6GRealG

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Clubs

tenor.png

What's this funky top?

That appears to be the top from when they were testing them with all the secretive shroud stickers over it. It was meant to disguise the shape and features. Alot of the ones being seen out and about are thrown togethers from different parts and what not. Thats why you won't see the white handles like on the photos of the four door cactus grey one that was at the Ford Bronco employee event. All one offs...

Advertisement

Advertisement