First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know where the sound insulation is added - as part of the Lux package? I am concerned about too much cabin noise because of the modular top - but more concerned about price gouging by some dealers.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

this is my current color choice and the grey top work here, but does anyone know what the extra $1,200 is getting you on the painted top besides shiny paint and removable windows? seems out of whack unless the inside has a headliner and the grey is hard plastic

Not a big deal but the painted black top also converts your grille and rear view mirror caps as the same black painted.
The top is also a good bit heavier than the MIC top. There must be something going on besides just paint.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for sharing. Diff subject. Anyone know what leverage buyers will have to prevent dealer gauging when it is time to order and agree on a price?
Not much other than moving your reservation to another dealer. Many have agreed to not include ADM, but most likely you will be paying near MSRP for one at most dealers at launch.
If there is any way you can qualify for X-Plan that's a good way to assure a discount and no ADM.
I was surprised my company was a Ford partner and I got it, so make sure to check.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Why so much talk about leaks? Is Ford hiring Jeep's QC department to help during corona? Confused.
Would like to be pleasantly surprised, but I suspect it’s inevitable the way these thing dog (as in a hatch dog) on and off, and with all the movement if you off road.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know where the sound insulation is added - as part of the Lux package? I am concerned about too much cabin noise because of the modular top - but more concerned about price gouging by some dealers.
I am guessing Lux sound insulation is in the doors and carpet (which will make your doors heavier). The optional hard top insulation is in the top.

They may be including hard top insulation as part of Lux, but that is my guess. ?‍♂

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a big deal but the painted black top also converts your grille and rear view mirror caps as the same black painted.
The top is also a good bit heavier than the MIC top. There must be something going on besides just paint.
:( That has me rethinking the black painted top. I don't want painted mirrors, they're going to get all scratched up. Really sucks the top can't match the flares, mirrors, and other plastic trim pieces.
This faded gray is what I'd expect the top to look like after 10 years in the sun.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The High Package has the extra sound deadening.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would like to be pleasantly surprised, but I suspect it’s inevitable the way these thing dog (as in a hatch dog) on and off, and with all the movement if you off road.
That's why you get a Badlands....

Sponsored

Cencal Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You really cannot un-see the Sasquatch package. It looks so natural on there. I think it is a must. Even my wife is like "You have to get the big tires..." I keep trying to talk myself out of it, but can't.