Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome looking Bronco.
What you have done with the leveling and 37's is exactly what I want to do. I do like the factory rims, black with silver ring so I would want to keep them like you have. The photos are very helpful for me planning what I will do.
Thank you for posting this.
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well done! Ive always liked the "big tire, minimal lift" look. I did that with my '13 F150. 35"s with a level kit only. Cut and tied plastic and ran Moab rim trail. Good times...

OP
OP
Lobber

Lobber

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done! Ive always liked the "big tire, minimal lift" look. I did that with my '13 F150. 35"s with a level kit only. Cut and tied plastic and ran Moab rim trail. Good times...
Moab rim in an F150 that's impressive, I've done it a few times and the first section has a high pucker factor!

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was there already a spacer in the Sasquatch suspension?

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about 37s looks good on a mid sized SUV without a 6” lift? It looks insanely out of proportion. And a 37” spare looks ridiculous even with a 6” lift. Lol

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pro tip…”small” 37s like the BFG KO2 and KM3 might be the way to go on these Bronco’s to keep from rubbing the frame off road. They run about half an inch to inch smaller than a “true” 37.
And they're waaayyyy better tires than Goodyears. :cool:

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you are going to do aftermarket wheel if you decrease the backspacing compared to factory it will help with the clearance issues I'm having.
so if reg wheels are +55 and sas wheels +35 do you think about a +15 would be size? roughly 3/4 inch and if pulling it that much more away on the inside, would poss create a rub on the outside anywhere that you can see by eyeballing it?

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you suggest a gear change with the 37's ? Like to the 5.13 or 5.38 ?

MontaukMayhem

Wildtrak
First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLE 350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
New to the group, but had been wondering for a while if people were going to put 37's on the stock wheels. One of the reasons I ordered the Wildtrak was the all black wheel.

If I were to get the Maxlider 4inch lift do you think the 37's could work without rubbing?

Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moab rim in an F150 that's impressive, I've done it a few times and the first section has a high pucker factor!
Wish I could say I cleaned the trail, my son had to tug me a few times. Once on the first section, again on the staircases. Too much fun!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5CD49F82-1337-40B6-8CEE-85924CA9AB2B.jpeg
EDC5F428-BD01-412E-B1BE-E6A1751BA093.jpeg
Well I did it😬 cut off where it was rubbing and welded the seam. IMO the area will still have plenty of strength but time will tell. Good news is tires have no clearance issues that I know of now😁. I’m going to keep wheeling it and update this if anything else pops up.

Should be good. (y) (y) I notice Healy's Bronco has these cut off as well. Possibly even more.

The outer piece is just the crash bar mount, not needed. The inner part with the "puck" looking mount is the front body mount, this is needed. I think the piece you cut off was only put there to add to the crash bar's strength.

I have this same plan for my 2DR Basetrak.

OP
OP
Lobber

Lobber

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would you suggest a gear change with the 37's ? Like to the 5.13 or 5.38 ?
No the low still seems plenty low and all other driving conditions pretty much unnoticeable but if you don’t start with the Sasquatch package might be a different story.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry, no video's I was lucky to get my wife to snap a couple of pics.

Regarding your trip to Colorado in February unless you are wanting to go skiing or ride a snowmobile I would hold off until late July. I go every year and in my experience even in early July some of the mountain passes/trials are snowed in up until that point.
The reason to go colorado not really for the trail becaue it winter time... but if i keep driving and go to moab....

My wife going to denver for business meetimg in feb .... i jump on the situation for road trip with the bronco i been waiting for 2 year.... she will flying to the meeting and i will drive..... i am kind of retired ..... i have a lot of time for road trip...

It moab it good for trail during the winter???

OP
OP
Lobber

Lobber

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New to the group, but had been wondering for a while if people were going to put 37's on the stock wheels. One of the reasons I ordered the Wildtrak was the all black wheel.

If I were to get the Maxlider 4inch lift do you think the 37's could work without rubbing?
Maybe around town but I would guess it will probably rub when the suspension compressed if you don’t do some cutting.
Sponsored