R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I were to get the Maxlider 4inch lift do you think the 37's could work without rubbing?
The maxlider zone/bds kit modifies the front and rear bump stops, but it will still rub on the front frame at full lock and full compression. So you will still need to cut the frame corner if planning extreme offroad. It might also rub slightly on rear fender plastic at extremes depending on tire and wheel and perhaps on whether you add a track bar relocation bracket.
Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are going to do aftermarket wheel if you decrease the backspacing compared to factory it will help with the clearance issues I'm having.
What offset do you recommend then, -12? or something else

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cool to see you wheeled with some jeep guys. We may all talk a lot of smack on all these truck forums but in reality it’s fun wheeling we everyone.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, no video's I was lucky to get my wife to snap a couple of pics.

Regarding your trip to Colorado in February unless you are wanting to go skiing or ride a snowmobile I would hold off until late July. I go every year and in my experience even in early July some of the mountain passes/trials are snowed in up until that point.
@Mdeamon I second that notion not to come out here until June or July because that's when the snow starts melting off the high country mountains. There are some trails that are doable earlier but they are around the front range and only around the 7000' mark. But if you want the true high mountain essence you've gotta wait a little longer than Feb. I've hit just about every trail out here in Colorado where I live so if you have any questions feel free to hit me up

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The maxlider zone/bds kit modifies the front and rear bump stops, but it will still rub on the front frame at full lock and full compression. So you will still need to cut the frame corner if planning extreme offroad. It might also rub slightly on rear fender plastic at extremes depending on tire and wheel and perhaps on whether you add a track bar relocation bracket.
We do this all the time on our Toyota 4Runners and FJs. We cut the frames around the body mount, called a BMC- body mount chop, to prevent the wheel from rubbing at full lock and compressed, and it works perfectly.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We do this all the time on our Toyota 4Runners and FJs. We cut the frames around the body mount, called a BMC- body mount chop, to prevent the wheel from rubbing at full lock and compressed, and it works perfectly.
Yep, had it done on my 4Runner too.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Mdeamon I second that notion not to come out here until June or July because that's when the snow starts melting off the high country mountains. There are some trails that are doable earlier but they are around the front range and only around the 7000' mark. But if you want the true high mountain essence you've gotta wait a little longer than Feb. I've hit just about every trail out here in Colorado where I live so if you have any questions feel free to hit me up
What moab trail look in Feb.....

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I put 33s on the FJ, just adding additional caster at the alignment shop fixed the rubbing at full lock. I didn't need the body mount chop until I went bigger. Since this seems to barely be touching, I wonder if you can add some caster to this too that would cut out any rubbing before a chop is needed.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about 37s looks good on a mid sized SUV without a 6” lift? It looks insanely out of proportion. And a 37” spare looks ridiculous even with a 6” lift. Lol
You are in the minority on this one.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I put 33s on the FJ, just adding additional caster at the alignment shop fixed the rubbing at full lock. I didn't need the body mount chop until I went bigger. Since this seems to barely be touching, I wonder if you can add some caster to this too that would cut out any rubbing before a chop is needed.
Good question! I did this with my 4Runner with 34s as well.
Sponsored