Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we are all assuming ballpark cost for samsquanch package is $4-5k, but is that the same across all trims? Badlands looks to have most upgrades for Sasquatch minus larger rims and tires? What y’all think? Or you think it’ll be more than stated above?
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Considering what's involved...I'd wager it to be 5k minimum. 7k more likely.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That seems to be the general consensus is somewhere around that range, maybe a little more. However I think it will differ depending on the trim like you said. I imagine that it will be more expensive on the base, then in the same ballpark on BigBend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks. Like you mentioned Badlands comes with a few of the goodies so I would think it would be less expensive there.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Badlands comes with most of the Sasquatch package. You're not getting much more than the wheels and tires. And handful of other minor details. I just can't imagine that it's going to be that much more on top of the Badlands. Other trims, yes, where it's bringing in much more equipment.

Sponsored

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something everyone seems to be looking over is that in order to get the Sasquatch pkg you have to step up to the 2.7L & Auto Tranny. That has got to be a hefty upgrade even before you add the other Sasquatch stuff.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Something everyone seems to be looking over is that in order to get the Sasquatch pkg you have to step up to the 2.7L & Auto Tranny. That has got to be a hefty upgrade even before you add the other Sasquatch stuff.
You don’t need the 2.7, there was actually a 2.3 Sasquatch caught testing the other day, and Mike Levine has confirmed it will be available with both engines.

As far as the transmission, last official communication was that auto would be required for Sasquatch, but that Ford was open to feedback, since then when asked about it Levine has responded with something along the lines of ”maybe, standby and see what comes out”*

*or at least that’s how I interpreted his refusal to give an update on the matter

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I posted an in depth badlands configuration that got deleted because I was kind of frustrated with the loss of black leather/saddle option (which now appears to be available in possible other editions, Wolf edition?) Anyway I anticipate for the 4door: ($44K) + (Sasquatch $3-5K) = $46-$49K. For me include the Lux package (I anticipate $3-$6 as the 803A package is $5960) and now + a hard top (soft top appears to be standard according to various dealers) so we're looking at $56-58K. joy... not really. I think they can get some of those prices down personally on the badlands and make the hard top standard as it is on the wildlands

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don’t need the 2.7, there was actually a 2.3 Sasquatch caught testing the other day, and Mike Levine has confirmed it will be available with both engines.

As far as the transmission, last official communication was that auto would be required for Sasquatch, but that Ford was open to feedback, since then when asked about it Levine has responded with something along the lines of ”maybe, standby and see what comes out”*

*or at least that’s how I interpreted his refusal to give an update on the matter
I'll keep my fingers crossed... I hope you are right.

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think people are way overestimating the price. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like 1500 bucks on the Badlands. The difference in wholesale prices between the 33s+rims vs 35s+rims is probably negligible, a couple hundred bucks tops. Whatever adds the extra lift is either zero cost or literally like $10 in parts and a few minutes of labor per vehicle.

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll keep my fingers crossed... I hope you are right.
Found the tweet on the 2.3, so here's that one. I haven't been able to re-find his non-commital answer on the manual sasquatch though

Screenshot_20200727-224909_Chrome.jpg

Dominant1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt/Cs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sasquatch 2 door + 2.7 and 10speed, an awesome set up.. oh and don't forget the cyber orange!!!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I don't think it will be as expensive as folks think.. could be wrong but if you compare Outer Banks to WildTrak the difference is only 10K and that gets you "WildTrak" stuff, plus SAS + 2.7 + Auto + Hard Top + Mid Package.

Last edited:

Little tornado

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So we are all assuming ballpark cost for samsquanch package is $4-5k, but is that the same across all trims? Badlands looks to have most upgrades for Sasquatch minus larger rims and tires? What y’all think? Or you think it’ll be more than stated above?
I would say the larger tires , fenders , lift and you have to add the 10-speed. The badland already has the front and rear lockers

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if Ford will offer a $5K package, doesn't mean the upgrades aren't worth it, but if they were to eat some of the Sasquatch costs since it will be immensely popular, that type of good will can go a long way.

For those of us with Badlands, I do agree that the pack should be cheaper and will tier based on what Bronco you order. Think it should be $7K for the base, but that's what it would cost you in the aftermarket if not more.

A solid suspension set up with a 2"-4" lift with all the fixins' alone from Fox, Falcon, Bilstein, etc should run somewhere around $4K set for off road. You can cut a few corners, but why? Just bang that shit out brother! ? ROLL TIDE!

Anyway, I'm curious to this cost and the Mid and Lux package. Want that Lux package (don't judge me bro) to get that big ole screen up there and them nannies that I love to hate on the internets, but sure appreciate while I'm checking my phone while changing lanes on the Georgia connector. (again, don't judge me bro!)
Sponsored