Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am about to pull the trigger on some Sasquatch rims from a Badlands for my Big Bend. I have a few questions. First, to confirm, are they compatible? And second, will the TPMS sensors from my Big Bend rims fit and work with Sasquatch rims?

And finally, I'm thinking about Nitto Terra Grappler G2 all terrain tires or General Grabber A/TX, but am open to suggestions. I drive 99% on road and 1% on the beach. And I live in the Northeast and deal with snowy winters and ski mountains. Any thoughts on the Nittos or Generals or recommendations for other tires?
Sponsored

Last edited:

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i have those nittos on my 250 in 37s and i love them defiantly a good choice

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am about to pull the trigger on some Sasquatch rims from a Badlands for my Big Bend. I have a few questions. First, to confirm, are they compatible? And second, will the TPMS sensors from my Big Bend rims fit and work with Sasquatch rims?

And finally, I'm thinking about Nitto Terra Grappler G2 all terrain tires or General Grabber A/TX, but am open to suggestions. I drive 99% on road and 1% on the beach. And I live in the Northeast and deal with snowy winters and ski mountains. Any thoughts on the Nittos or Generals or recommendations for other tires?
SAS wheels will fit and TPMS will work but you may be limited on tire size due to the BB suspension height. You will at least need to remove front crash bars to avoid rubbing. Should be several threads out there describing BB tire/suspension upgrades.

Both the Generals and Nittos are good, could go either way for your intended use.

OP
OP
Steve62

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SAS wheels will fit and TPMS will work but you may be limited on tire size due to the BB suspension height. You will at least need to remove front crash bars to avoid rubbing. Should be several threads out there describing BB tire/suspension upgrades.

Both the Generals and Nittos are good, could go either way for your intended use.
Thanks. I will probably do a 1-2" lift and level if I do it. It's just nerve-wracking to make changes when everything is working well.
Sponsored