Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

High Package for me. Want the extra sound deadening and the 12” screen.
Exactly. I need that sound deadening, and I want the 12" screen. The remote start from the mid package is nice too in hot or cold weather. Leave the AC or Heat on, and it'll be good to go in a few minutes.
Sponsored

OP
OP

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also do not have any interest in the tech packages. All that jazz just sounds like a recipe for electrical gremlins when I decide to change / cut off / replace something down the road.

I’m interested in a Badlands 4D, 2.7, Sasquatch (for gearing), modular painted hardtop w/ sound deadening, pull out tailgate, and maybe the ditch lights.

If things get really fun I’ll have the dealer install a Fox Coilover lift & 37’s but I don’t know if that’s feasible.
My thoughts, exactly. When I buy a rig, I think long term and keep my trucks for a long time. My current rig, a Toyota tacoma, has been with my family for 15.5 years. It used to be my dad's. I plan to keep it for another 15 years.

That is why I am a minimalist when it comes to buying 4x4 rigs.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I always start out that way but something cool always comes around. I honestly still love my 16 4Runner but the Bronco is just so badass I'm going to jump ship. I wasn't even looking for something new until they released it. Wife is keeping her '18 TRD Pro so I'll still have a Yoda in the garage. She keeps her stuff forever, which is why we got rid of her crappy Audi Q7 and went back to Toyota.
TRD Pro!

16B05664-819E-4486-8F75-0E465412A660.jpeg

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My thoughts, exactly. When I buy a rig, I think long term and keep my trucks for a long time. My current rig, a Toyota tacoma, has been with my family for 15.5 years. It used to be my dad's. I plan to keep it for another 15 years.

That is why I am a minimalist when it comes to buying 4x4 rigs.
Ya, I have a built 2012 Tacoma. Great trucks. No way I’m ever selling that truck. My eldest keeps working her politics to get me to say the Tacoma is her truck when the Bronco arrives. Fat chance! She can drive it when she get her license but it will not be her truck until I’m gone. ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think the new 4runners have less tech than the new Bronco?
No, everyone know that the 4Runner has the best, most updated tech in the industry. It’s just a widespread conspiracy that people pretend that it doesn’t.

OP
OP

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, everyone know that the 4Runner has the best, most updated tech in the industry. It’s just a widespread conspiracy that people pretend that it doesn’t.
I mean isn't toyota slower in adopting new tech?

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
TRD
Do you think the new 4runners have less tech than the new Bronco?
TRD Pro has Fox suspension and a lot of off road modes but that’s it.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you do an aftermarket radio?

Also, what are the benefits of the sound deadening?
I'm sure iDatalink will have a module to adapt an aftermarket radio to the Sync system to retain all its functionality like it already does for Sync 2 and 3 systems. You'll also have to get a dash kit to adapt the new radio into the opening. Here is the module for my Ford Sync system on my Explorer they sell and the Dash Kit (Assume they will have a module for Sync 4 and a Bronco Dash Kit as well):

https://maestro.idatalink.com/product/product/product_id/102

https://maestro.idatalink.com/accessories/category/product_id/945/project/rr

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BD is for me, it has more than enough for basic and above for off roading with extra interior and exterior protection and steel bumpers and plates. 33 with maybe another 1-2inch lift would suffice, but I don't want a lot of tire road noise and I'm not a deep off roading guru. I do like technology, so at a min I want the mid package. I would go with the high package, but ford doesn't have it for this model and it's probably very pricey.
Sponsored