Website
www.dangerfoot.com
Vehicle(s)
White Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quick question for all of you knowledgeable folks -
Looks like i might be picking up a Wildtrak in the near future. Love the functionality and look but would likely be changing up the factory tire/rim combo...
Are the Badlands rims more inset into the wheel well than non-SAS packages?
I really love the hollow 6-spoke design and silver finish and I'd bet I can find some take-offs on fb or the market here.
Just to avoid confusion - the rims I'd like to run if they don't tuck the tires in too much.

Ford Bronco Badlands stock rims on a Wildtrak 2022-08-28 18_44_25-Build Your Bronco® — Mozilla Firefox
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick question for all of you knowledgeable folks -
Looks like i might be picking up a Wildtrak in the near future. Love the functionality and look but would likely be changing up the factory tire/rim combo...
Are the Badlands rims more inset into the wheel well than non-SAS packages?
I really love the hollow 6-spoke design and silver finish and I'd bet I can find some take-offs on fb or the market here.
Just to avoid confusion - the rims I'd like to run if they don't tuck the tires in too much.

Ford Bronco Badlands stock rims on a Wildtrak 2022-08-28 18_44_25-Build Your Bronco® — Mozilla Firefox
Huh I have never heard of people wanting to take off there Wildtrak rims. Good luck!