Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250SD, 67Gal
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands test drive and quick takeaway 20210721_161330

Ford Bronco Badlands test drive and quick takeaway 20210721_161442

So the local dealer received their Badlands today.
First concern is the accessory cover missing. I saw a post of another bronco missing the same cover, maybe it's just cyber orange :rolleyes:
This was a 4 cylinder non SAS. I tried to download the sticker but it's not available from the dealer, I was unable to take a picture of it due to the reflection on the window. Dealer price is listed at $51K.
I drive all my vehicles like a rental and did notice it lagging off the start. My build is a 2.7L so I feel it should be better. But it did accelerate nicely on the interstate. Getting on the interstate and passing was not a problem. (Hit 80 passing.)
Playing with the GOAT modes will driving 55 it did switch into Baha mode and ECO mode. Did not try any others and Baha mode did not engage the rear locker. Is the locker not engaged for Baha?
My build is a 2 door so I did not look to closely at the top but the ride noise was ok for me and the ride quality on road was great. IMHO.
Now I want my Bronco even more!!!!!
Sponsored

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe lockers disengage above 25 mph? That could possibly be the reason it wasn't engaging in Baja?

How'd it look in person? Can't wait to see one in person myself.

OP
OP
TinStar

TinStar

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250SD, 67Gal
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe lockers disengage above 25 mph? That could possibly be the reason it wasn't engaging in Baja?

How'd it look in person? Can't wait to see one in person myself.
It looked good and drove good as well.

Sponsored