First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Okay I have what’s probably a dumb question for you guys. I’m trying to decide between the four door badlands and the badlands Sasquatch. I don’t have any plans on any major off roading. I really like the look of the stock badlands wheels and the smaller fender flares they have vs the Sasquatch with the wide flares. My question is, could I just purchase 33/12.50/17 tires in order to get a little wider tire than the 285/70/17 and hopefully end up w the tires just outside the fender flares for a wider looking stance and keep the same wheels? Anyone know if these would rub? Any help is appreciated very much.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not sure how wide the wheels are, but you could probably fit a 12.50 wide tire on them. I think people do it on their Rubicon wheels. As for rubbing, nobody will know until they try it. I say go for it, and if it rubs, get some wheel spacers. It will still come out cheaper than Sasquatch and be closer to what you want.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wheels on the Badlands are 8" wide. Most manufactures recommend a wheel of at least 8.5" for their 12.5" tires. For example, here are the specs for BF Goodrich T/A KO2 33x12.50R17 tires. Some tire shops won't install tires on rims that are outside the manufactures recommendations.

Ford Bronco Badlands tire size question 1611026418596
Sponsored