First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also wanted to ask where the carpet information came from.
I see the power seats on the leather option but I cannot find any information where it says this option will add carpet and not drain plugs or washout.
I must be overlooking this detail somewhere.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I’ve watched videos, scoped the material vid and have looked at some posts of people saying that the MGV is super solid and going to leather would almost be a downgrade..
I’m considering a Manual Shadow Black Badlands Sas/high pkg..

Now, I’m not huge on the orange stitching or accents in the interior. I’d be happier with the blue accents on the oh shit handles and whatnot, but what the hell were they thinking with orange.. would going leather give me a different stitching? The materials vid just mentions Blacked out seats, when they mention leather..
hopefully can trade my orange accented parts to someone who ends up with the blue ones..
Many Subaru have that black seat with orange stitching going on. I've sat in them. Its pretty cool in an outdoors adventure kind of way. Exact opposite of say, a Lincoln.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was the install as easy as the video they shared portrays it to be?
And does the adhesive last or keep the panels secure in place over time?
Yes.

And yes.

I have absolutely zero complaints.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jroudebu

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’ve watched videos, scoped the material vid and have looked at some posts of people saying that the MGV is super solid and going to leather would almost be a downgrade..
I’m considering a Manual Shadow Black Badlands Sas/high pkg..

Now, I’m not huge on the orange stitching or accents in the interior. I’d be happier with the blue accents on the oh shit handles and whatnot, but what the hell were they thinking with orange.. would going leather give me a different stitching? The materials vid just mentions Blacked out seats, when they mention leather..
hopefully can trade my orange accented parts to someone who ends up with the blue ones..
This post and it’s replies were very helpful for me. I had leather originally selected in my Badlands build and now understand that MGV is not trying to be something it’s not. It’s more practical for an interior that’s going to get rained on and lots of UV rays. Saved $2355 not getting leather and floor mats and got washout floors. I lost power seats but feel great about the switch to MGV! The Spirit of Badlands is the washout floors, wouldn’t feel right not getting.
Sponsored