Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’ve watched videos, scoped the material vid and have looked at some posts of people saying that the MGV is super solid and going to leather would almost be a downgrade..
I’m considering a Manual Shadow Black Badlands Sas/high pkg..

Now, I’m not huge on the orange stitching or accents in the interior. I’d be happier with the blue accents on the oh shit handles and whatnot, but what the hell were they thinking with orange.. would going leather give me a different stitching? The materials vid just mentions Blacked out seats, when they mention leather..
hopefully can trade my orange accented parts to someone who ends up with the blue ones..
Sponsored

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’ve watched videos, scoped the material vid and have looked at some posts of people saying that the MGV is super solid and going to leather would almost be a downgrade..

Now, I’m not huge on the orange stitching or accents in the interior. I’d be happier with the blue accents on the oh shit handles and whatnot, but what the hell were they thinking with orange.. would going leather give me a different stitching? The materials vid just mentions Blacked out seats, when they mention leather..
hopefully can trade my orange accented parts to someone who ends up with the blue ones..
I love the orange stitching. I'm getting CG. But I see it clashing with other paint.

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The leather also has orange stitching, if you goto the build & price and check out the 360 interior view you can see it there.

Personally i'm excited for the orange accents, i think they look awesome. But then i'm getting cyber orange, but they will also look great with shadow black! But it does suck that you aren't able to personalize them. There are definitely some exterior colors out there that they will clash with big time, like the reds.

OP
OP

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm. This is preproduction - but these leather ones look blue for stitching.. still have time to decide, but but I was definitely leaning towards the MGV, but was hopeful for a closer or neutral stitching..
Ford Bronco Badlands Vinyl vs Leather F602A2D5-3458-428C-B1F2-FB4141F86A1E

Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmm. This is preproduction - but these leather ones look blue for stitching.. still have time to decide, but but I was definitely leaning towards the MGV, but was hopeful for a closer or neutral stitching..
F602A2D5-3458-428C-B1F2-FB4141F86A1E.png
In the materials video, the vinyl and the leather have the orange stitching The image on the left may be the Wildtrack which has the Area 51 stitching color.

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the materials video, the vinyl and the leather have the orange stitching The image on the left may be the Wildtrack which has the Area 51 stitching color.
100%, exactly what i was about to say. if that photo was zoomed out you'd see the sandstone on the sides of the chair.

Last edited:

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The stitching can be blacked out with a $2 fabric pen. The grab handles can be painted or wrapped?

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every person that has actually touched the MGV has said that, that I've seen post. There is no " almost ". It is a downgrade.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now, I’m not huge on the orange stitching or accents in the interior. I’d be happier with the blue accents on the oh shit handles and whatnot, but what the hell were they thinking with orange..
It seems that most of the stitching and accent colors are color coordinated with models badge.

The line forms to the left. I would advise you create a new post in the Canadia regional forums and try to find someone with a BlackDiamond willing to swap interiors.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typically ford would use a split leather, compare it to a higher series Lincoln and you'll see a difference between top and split leather.

The unanswered question is where power seats and carpet come in. Not sure if there are power seats at all in badlands... or if they are paired with leather.

I will say that vinyl can get a bit sticky, no vented seats in the bronco config. I guess take the doors off and wear linen.
Very much answered.

Power is available on 4-door BL but only with leather. Choosing leather also means getting the carpet interior (no wash-out).

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I have the opposite situation. I don't like the blue handles on Outer Banks and hoping for orange to replace them.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will say that vinyl can get a bit sticky, no vented seats in the bronco config. I guess take the doors off and wear linen.
+1

Offroad equipment has vinyl, it gets hot. My Ranger had vinyl before vinyl was cool, it got hot too.

I take the cushion off my tractor and just sit on the steel pan seat in the summer.
Sponsored