Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is MGV
I thought they were MGV, (and the floor has the drain plugs of the mgv seat interior) but I was told that they were leather at super cel east.
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BUT I hate the idea of rolling that ~$400 into the life of the loan.
You'll pay a whopping @$40 more on a 60 month loan ,lol

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very much answered.

Power is available on 4-door BL but only with leather. Choosing leather also means getting the carpet interior (no wash-out).
Is this true on the 2 door even though it doesn’t get power seats?

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
100% back this up - was able to touch both seats when I checked them out in TN. MGV for me - part of reason I went from FE to BL.
And eyewitness testimony like yours is the reason I went from FE to BL.

You saved me big $ kind sir!

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm leaning towards the MGV more than the leather. I'd prefer leather over cloth but the MGV looks nice and seems to feel similar to leather.

I like the idea of accent colors but I'm not crazy about the orange or blue stitching in the seats but it's not a big deal for me.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Rubisquatch - thank you! I am an idiot.... i am also super happy to be wrong and saddened that i will now be spending more money for the missus to have power seats. here to for I had told her they were not an option.
Plus you do get the rear cup holders in the armrest, those are worth $1k a piece at least.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two more! If you zoom in it’s easy to tell the difference.

MGV - there’s actually a subtle pattern to it up close.
3EC65A27-A0B5-47F4-A947-AE2B6A5AF3BA.jpeg
Looks like the material the seat cushions in my church had in the early 70's. What's old is new again!

Requiring carpet in Badlands killed the leather option for me. The leather with rubber flooring and carpeted mats in my SportTrac is awesome and lasted a long time. I wanted that again. If MGV wears well I guess I can expect similar performance. Other than the carpeted floor mats the interior can look like new with a wet rag when you wash the car. I suspect even the floor mats would look good if I tried.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Leather will wear 1000x better than that vinyl. I'm happy to spend an extra $2k for the leather seats. I'm not spending over 50 grand for a vehicle with all vinyl seats. I've seen the MGV and no matter how someone spins it to justify not paying the option price, it is nowhere near the quality of leather. I just wish the whole damn seat was leather. Ford cheaped out here, along with all the interior options.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one sticking point in my build is whether I do the MGV or leather. I'm in my mid-50s and have a bad back, so I really like the idea of the power seat. I haven't had a lot of success getting good lower back support on non-powered seats. But I also really like the MGV and have not really been impressed with Ford's leather.

In my dreams, they add a power and cooling option to MGV with a sealed unit as a late option. Extremely unlikely, I know; but I can dream, right?
Wife wants power seats in her 4dr BL which means leather and carpet which Im ok with. Since no one has been able to pick apart the inside of the seats to see where Ford mounted various sensors, most likely I will be a guineau pig in disassembling the seats to see if I can install the katzkin cooled seat components. Had cooled seats on 3 of our vehicles and they get used alot. My jeep has higher end vinyl seats and I hate the swampa** you get both top up or down and doors on/off.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leather will wear 1000x better than that vinyl. I'm happy to spend an extra $2k for the leather seats. I'm not spending over 50 grand for a vehicle with all vinyl seats. I've seen the MGV and no matter how someone spins it to justify not paying the option price, it is nowhere near the quality of leather. I just wish the whole damn seat was leather. Ford cheaped out here, along with all the interior options.
1000x better wear? Why don’t they use it on high end boats?

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this true on the 2 door even though it doesn’t get power seats?
This is my one remaining question. There has been no clear answer anywhere.
I would really like carpet with the leather regardless if there are power seats or not.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is just not true. Most people now days cant even tell the difference between vinyl and leather let alone high end vinyl. It wears 100x better than leather especially when exposed to the elements. Leather does not like water!!!!
Sponsored