NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my one remaining question. There has been no clear answer anywhere.
I would really like carpet with the leather regardless if there are power seats or not.
From looking at B&P, here's my understanding:
--Carpet is our only option when choosing leather for both BL 2-door and 4-door
--Choosing leather for BL 4-door will give you power seats
--There are no power seats available for BL 2-door regardless of seat material

I'm hoping that someone will tell me that I'm mistaken about the 2-door not having power seats with the leather option, as I was really hoping for that.
Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Orange actually goes well with

I think that orange actually goes really well with Cactus Gray. Look at some YouTube vids of the 2021 Mustang Mach 1, one of the available colors is Fighter Jet gray(reported to be same as Cactus) there are lots of orange accents both inside and outside the car. Looks good to me.
Yeah, people have said its the same color but I dont think those people actually saw a CG Bronco. They say its the same based on the belief they have the same paint codes.
(I doubt it)
The mustang fighter jet gray photographs a flat gray. Definitely gray. If CG was the same color wouldn't it photograph the same?
Im not sure what color CG actually is, all I know is that we're ordering it.
:)

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1000x better wear? Why donā€™t they use it on high end boats?
This is just not true. Most people now days cant even tell the difference between vinyl and leather let alone high end vinyl. It wears 100x better than leather especially when exposed to the elements. Leather does not like water!!!!
Vinyl belongs on a boat. If you seriously plan on taking a hose to clean out your vehicle, then you damn sure want vinyl over leather. But I don't plan on submerging my Bronco. On boats I've owned in the past, I've had to.replace the seat upholstery about every five years, and that's primarily heavy summer usage.

But I'm not here to discuss boats, I'm talking about my ass riding in my vehicle every day, and I'm not going to cheapen out with all vinyl. It's your Bronco and you outfit it the way you want to. But your self declaration about what is best may work for you, but not everyone.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You'll pay a whopping @$40 more on a 60 month loan ,lol
Or he could, you know, put down an extra $400 cash up front and not pay any interest on that portion at all.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm hoping that someone will tell me that I'm mistaken about the 2-door not having power seats with the leather option, as I was really hoping for that.
no 2-dr models have power seats, apparently to make it easier to get in the back but thatā€™s a dumb reason since most sports cars have at least a powered drivers seat.

but nowhere on the build and price does it say anything about carpet for badlands, so all we can base things off of is the materials video that says carpet included due to power seats, but once again if 2 door models have no power seats, does it also mean no carpet?

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Leather will wear 1000x better than that vinyl.
NOPE. Iā€™ve owned both. Modern automotive vinyl seating:

Doesnā€˜t buckle/stretch (see: permanent buttcheek indentations in leather)
Doesnā€˜t crack
Doesnā€˜t peel
Doesnā€˜t flake
Doesnā€˜t absorb dye from your jeans/belt
Doesnā€˜t require frequent conditioning

My VW seats with ā€œleatheretteā€ (vinyl) still look new after 100k miles. Iā€™ve yet to have leather seating do that.

Keep in mind, youā€™re talking Ford-grade leather, not Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-grade leather. Big difference. The leather in non-luxury-brand automobiles is generally crap.

Iā€˜ll take vinyl seating over leather every time. At least in the vehicles at my pay grade.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now, Iā€™m not huge on the orange stitching or accents in the interior.
I'm going to see what the orange looks like when I get it, but I'm not adverse to applying a SharpieĀ® to the stitching. ?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the opposite situation. I don't like the blue handles on Outer Banks and hoping for orange to replace them.
I thought Outer Banks had blue as well until I looked more closely at the interior photos. It's grey. Maybe the photos showed blue originally but they changed them, but they are definitely grey now and blue is the Black Diamond.

But if you want orange, I'd be willing to swap you Badlands orange for your Outer Banks grey. ?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vinyl belongs on a boat. If you seriously plan on taking a hose to clean out your vehicle, then you damn sure want vinyl over leather. But I don't plan on submerging my Bronco. On boats I've owned in the past, I've had to.replace the seat upholstery about every five years, and that's primarily heavy summer usage.

But I'm not here to discuss boats, I'm talking about my ass riding in my vehicle every day, and I'm not going to cheapen out with all vinyl. It's your Bronco and you outfit it the way you want to. But your self declaration about what is best may work for you, but not everyone.
Huh? You claimed leather wears better, ā€œ1000x betterā€. I just asked why it isnā€™t used in boats, where ā€œwearā€ is the number one concern? Then you went off in some bizarre unrelated tangent...

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought Outer Banks had blue as well until I looked more closely at the interior photos. It's grey. Maybe the photos showed blue originally but they changed them, but they are definitely grey now and blue is the Black Diamond.

But if you want orange, I'd be willing to swap you Badlands orange for your Outer Banks grey. ?
I think the gray handles come with the Navy Pier interior, and the blue with the Roast on the OBX.

Reactions: P.C

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Rubisquatch - thank you! I am an idiot.... i am also super happy to be wrong and saddened that i will now be spending more money for the missus to have power seats. here to for I had told her they were not an option.
Your not an idiot at all, Ford has so much misinformation and a few minor updates its almost impossible to follow all the moving parts. Fortunately this was a good example of forum members helping each other out.

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Yes if NOT Ford needs to make the leather less costly for the 2 Door Model. If it does not come with power seats.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wife wants power seats in her 4dr BL which means leather and carpet which Im ok with. Since no one has been able to pick apart the inside of the seats to see where Ford mounted various sensors, most likely I will be a guineau pig in disassembling the seats to see if I can install the katzkin cooled seat components. Had cooled seats on 3 of our vehicles and they get used alot. My jeep has higher end vinyl seats and I hate the swampa** you get both top up or down and doors on/off.
I'm right behind you to do the same thing, please post what you find out when the time comes.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the gray handles come with the Navy Pier interior, and the blue with the Roast on the OBX.
Oh. I was never looking at the roast color. I didn't even think there might be a difference, as there isn't a difference in Badlands or Wildtrack when you option leather. So many little details. :)

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands