Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the Sasquatch Package is available for both 2.3 and 2.7 Engines as long as you get the auto transmission?
Sponsored

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started watching this video and not even 5 minutes into his almost 40 minute video he said we could store the doors in the rear cargo area for both the 2-door and the 4-door models... already lost my attention.

Really sad because I love watching YouTube videos about the Bronco but I always get upset when they share bad information.

It pays to follow this forum and read the spec sheets.
Yea I caught that but I'm a nerd and still watched. I learned from this vid that I'm Badland Lux....lol

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My question is if the aftermarket will cater to stock and Squatch suspensions, or if we buy a Sasquatch and then can't lift because there's something special that keeps the aftermarket away. I'm thinking 2 inches over my Sasquatch package with 35's.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is if the aftermarket will cater to stock and Squatch suspensions, or if we buy a Sasquatch and then can't lift because there's something special that keeps the aftermarket away. I'm thinking 2 inches over my Sasquatch package with 35's.
The fact that they went as far as adding many thousands of sq ft at Wayne to accommodate upgrades at the plant I would assume the approach at day one was to allow for most mod friendly vehicle ever made. You have nothing to worry about. They emphasized this plant space early on and are proud to be a part of the mod community. Plus they have learned a shit ton with Mustang. If an additional lift is not offered day one it most likely will be later as a build with 37s has already been mentioned.

Sponsored

broncoday1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2019 TRD Bro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking of selling my Badlands KO2's as takeoffs and buying the 285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak A/T3W's

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
I've had both and I would definitely go with the Wildpeaks AT3W over the KO2s for daily driving. Quieter with better dry and wet road handling.

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the badlands with 33s has everything I need (4.7 and the lift), then I will get my own wheels and tires.

If the bronco bealocks with 35s are similar to the BL on the Raptor then they are heavy as poo ... 103 pounds.

A good set of aftermarket forge wheels and some light 35s and you can shave off 14 pounds per corner easily.

Does the badlands comes with a hard top?
Who makes forged lightweight off road wheels?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

Oliverboots

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but as an everyday driver with 60 miles of highway each day, thinking the 33's may be the way to go.
Exactly my thought as well. I was thinking to get the sasquatch package and a second set of wheels with 33's for city driving, which is going to be the most part. For off-road trips spend an hour or less to swap out the wheels and you are set. Yes, gas mileage will not improve due to gearing, that's fine. Will there be any other effects or downside to ride a sasquatch equipped vehicle on 33's?

Oliverboots

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My feeling on this is bigger is not always better. 33's are perfect for a rig this size. Honestly I would do 35's, but only with an after market lift that could make full use of the size. The sasquatch lift isn't high enough in my opinion. As for the motors I'm going to take the inline 4. Ford has always made very good in line motors like the 300. The displacement difference in motors is the equivalent in size to a pop can. Roughly 24 cu. In. I like automatic transmissions, but I'm hesitant about a vehicle that is completely controlled by the ecu. Why can't we get a manual E brake and install still cutting brakes. The electronics are cool, but they are not needed. Learn to drive your rig right and feel it drive. No computer can be more responsive than your own brain and the feel of the rig in the seat of you pants. I want a rig that Is not driven by the computer but by me. Just my thoughts on all this. Love this new bronco.
Absolutely with you. The ONLY caveat that holds me going towards 2.3 L route is, its a Direct fuel Injection engine architecture. Either FORD should offer a manual transmission with 2.7 L engine or change the 2.3 L engine design to a Port and Direct Injection type like the 2.7 L engine.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs