Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also ask them the angles of the badlands 33. How much better are the rubicon angles?

I think these angles may already be documented on Youtube within a tech reveal? I am going to look for them again.....If not I will ask as well?

Last edited:

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But they do realize people will add 35's and even 37's to the 2.3 manual setup, right? People also expect the engine tune for the 2.3 to be available in 2021 (or it better be available).
I'm guessing it would void any warrantee on any problems that could be construed as resulting from that modification.

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i believe you still have the option of not doing the Sasquatch package and getting the V6 engine. Tell me if I’m wrong but that’s what I plan on doing. No Sasquatch and get the V6 instead of the Manual.

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So all you experienced owners of 33
i believe you still have the option of not doing the Sasquatch package and getting the V6 engine. Tell me if I’m wrong but that’s what I plan on doing. No Sasquatch and get the V6 instead of the Manual.

No you are correct you just get the Auto Trans. We are talking 23L/Manual max tire size from factory.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i want the manual and 35s, so it's Badlands and the 2.3L and I'm okay with that, but it's a shame Mr. Beancounter doesn't think we need that combo from the factory.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good question. I had thought high clearance meant "small lift" to clear the 35s....and "Special suspension" was the disconnecting sway bars.

So, are we certain the Badlands has the entire Squatch suspension????

I asked @TeocaliMG about this.. control arms different...... but his response was unclear, he said about the HOSS bilsteins are the same but didn't mention about the arms.

I think the high clearance squatch package and the Badlands control arms are the same but I seem to be having a hard time getting conformation of that.

look at how this is........ in the chart next to the HOSS system how at badlands has a line trough it and says standard on the bilstein line but look at the lower models it says hoss system standard but the bilsteins are with the squatch.

Ford Bronco Badlands vs. BadSquatch (Badlands + Sasquatch) Comparison Chart 1595550165127

The only thing I see "special" in the badlands suspension is the sway bar disconnect.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the oem badlands had suspension to clear the 35's but were given the 33 to separate it from the sasquatch pack. After all the 33's match the oem Rubicon tires.

It was given the 33's because the 35's will rub because of the sway bar disconnect. you can get the 35's on badlands but the suspension is then limited to prevent rub. This is just the way I see it, I could be wrong.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BL trim does have the option for High Clearance, but.... It has all the hardware of the Sasquatch package.

Ford Bronco Badlands vs. BadSquatch (Badlands + Sasquatch) Comparison Chart BL Spec - HCS.JPG

Ford Bronco Badlands vs. BadSquatch (Badlands + Sasquatch) Comparison Chart BL vs WT suspensio

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mike Levin said it was the same coilovers. We also know its the same lockers and differentials. Why would Ford build there supposed Rubicon competitor to be less than the wild tracks?

Because silly rabbit Broncos are BETTER than Wranglers.

/s

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm guessing it would void any warrantee on any problems that could be construed as resulting from that modification.
It better not! Ford was displaying all over on reveal day galavanting about with 7sp and 37’s!
Why I posted a thread about it. Talk about class action lawsuit if Ford does deny warranty.
Sponsored