Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have updated the comparison chart in post #1 to show ground speed / 1000 rpm in the crawler gears. Also added a note clarifying the final drive ratio with the optional 10sp auto tranny. True differences between stock Badlands suspension and Sasquatch suspension are unknown.

View attachment 15791
do you get the trail control, trail turn assist, and one pedal trail control with the 2.7+10sp w/o SASQ?
Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have updated the comparison chart in post #1 to show ground speed / 1000 rpm in the crawler gears. Also added a note clarifying the final drive ratio with the optional 10sp auto tranny. True differences between stock Badlands suspension and Sasquatch suspension are unknown.

View attachment 15791
vrewald14, could you do it for every RPM up to red line?

J/K. I just wanted to thank you for putting this together. Confirms all of the mental gymnastics that I'd done to get me to the same place.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is everyone so against a 10sp auto? Modern autos are nothing like the eo4d.
Because for me, driving an automatic is worse than death. I disengage while driving and do stupid things like mess with my phone when I should be driving. Automatic is just that done automatically. Part of the work is done for me and its boring.

Broncode

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for this! Very helpful.

Maybe I overlooked it, but are 35’s available individually as an upgrade option on the Badlands?

Looks like most of the stuff on Sasquatch can be added by owner later, except the Driver Assist features...probably because of the limitations of a manual to electronically help control that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
vrewald14, could you do it for every RPM up to red line?

J/K. I just wanted to thank you for putting this together. Confirms all of the mental gymnastics that I'd done to get me to the same place.
That is funny as hell there! I thought you were serious for a second!!!

Thanks - I do appreciate it. Took a little time but I hope it's more helpful than confusing. The biggest thing it helped me with was for me was overcoming the disappointment that I "couldn't get" Sasquatch on my most ideal package (manual). But - I think the reality is Ford knows the standard Badlands package is DAMN good, and that people who want 35s will just buy the Badlands and put 35s on it and call it good.

Thank you for this! Very helpful.

Maybe I overlooked it, but are 35’s available individually as an upgrade option on the Badlands?
There is no official statement anywhere of 35s as a standalone option on Badlands. My assumption is no.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

do you get the trail control, trail turn assist, and one pedal trail control with the 2.7+10sp w/o SASQ?

I think you do. They are all drivetrain related. The Squatch thing is suspension.

OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The answers you seek are in the "Source" links in post #1.

The simple answer is yes.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
VnD.gif

so for most of us the only advantage to the sasquatch is 35s M/T and high clearance suspension. new 35 a/t and a lift is probably cheaper than the sasquatch package
The height of the 35 Sasquatch and 33 badlands is not high enough to incorporate a lift. Adding 35 tires will or will almost match the height if the Sasquatch.
have not seen this info.......only on Badlands and FE models do I see disconnect. see chart below

1595551576753.png
I was trying to say with the bandlands and first edition you can get the Sasquatch with sway disconnect.
The sway disconnect is available with the Sasquatch on badlands and FE.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you do. They are all drivetrain related. The Squatch thing is suspension.
No. Trail turn and one pedal is in the Sasquatch.
Trail control on every bronco from my knowledge.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing I have read says Badlands gets Trail Control, Trail Turn Assist or One Pedal Driving standard. Nor has anything I read said that it requires Sasquatch to have them. That is the best answer I can give.

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing I have read says Badlands gets Trail Control, Trail Turn Assist or One Pedal Driving standard. Nor has anything I read said that it requires Sasquatch to have them. That is the best answer I can give.
Trail turn and one pedal need Sasquatch. All get trail control. It’s in the 250/350 tremors as well.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No. Trail turn and one pedal is in the Sasquatch.
Trail control on every bronco from my knowledge.

I will say all of this stuff is hard to keep straight. Wifey was going over the basics today and she got frustrated. Need to have Ford make a chart with what come with what or else make it ala carte'

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the configurator site have enough bandwidth for August?:LOL:
Doubtful. Everyone with a reservation is going to hit it hard, plus everyone thinking about a reservation, plus a lot of other people. I'd be very surprised if the site doesn't go down.

Trail turn and one pedal need Sasquatch. All get trail control. It’s in the 250/350 tremors as well.
According to the lineup sheet, Trail Control and Trail Turn on the Badlands just require the auto, and One Pedal requires the auto and 2.7L. No mention of requiring Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco Badlands vs. BadSquatch (Badlands + Sasquatch) Comparison Chart 21_Bronco_lineup_HRpg3_Page_3

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doubtful. Everyone with a reservation is going to hit it hard, plus everyone thinking about a reservation, plus a lot of other people. I'd be very surprised if the site doesn't go down.

According to the lineup sheet, Trail Control and Trail Turn on the Badlands just require the auto, and One Pedal requires the auto and 2.7L. No mention of requiring Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco Badlands vs. BadSquatch (Badlands + Sasquatch) Comparison Chart 21_Bronco_lineup_HRpg3_Page_3

I'm sure @Administrator will have us hooked up like the reveal.

and......................

that is the way I took it those things are not suspension (squatch) they are drivetrain ( 2.7 and auto)