Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This may sound stupid but I wish I could get SAS but with 33" tires. I want the lift, shocks, and lockers. I may just get a second set of wheels with 33" with normal tires for better on-road driving and swap them out when going off-road. But then those fender flares might look funny with the 33? It's not really about the look as much as unnecessarily wearing down expensive 35" on pavement.

My order is going to be for 2022 and I've talked to my order manager about switching from WT to BL. I decided I'd rather have marine grade vinyl and washout floors. After some off-roading I did in my 4Runner last week which has it's own GOAT-like rock crawl mode, I also decided that having a rock crawl GOAT mode might be more useful than Sport or Baja.
I thought you could? I think 35" is the standard SAS tire but I thought 33" was optional.
Sponsored

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought you could? I think 35" is the standard SAS tire but I thought 33" was optional.
I'll ask the order manager when he reconfigures my '22 order later this year. When I choose any other wheel or tire it wants to deselect SAS but it may be something that can be chosen in the actual dealer order? I'm still thinking I'll get the wheels/tires that come with SAS and get a second set. I just wonder what 33's look like with the wide SAS fenders.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll ask the order manager when he reconfigures my '22 order later this year. When I choose any other wheel or tire it wants to deselect SAS but it may be something that can be chosen in the actual dealer order? I'm still thinking I'll get the wheels/tires that come with SAS and get a second set. I just wonder what 33's look like with the wide SAS fenders.
Honestly, I don't think it will good at all. I don't think they look good with 35"s. Best bet would be flare delete or just ordering the smaller ones. You should be able to sell your sas flares in time to someone that fucks up theirs.

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 KIA Soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you look close at the tires and flairs you can see the wildtrak tires stick out further from the bumper and that the flairs kick out as they go.
Dude when you get the Sasquatch Package weather it be Wildtrak or Badlands you get the same tire LT315/70R17 Mud Terrain (M/T) Tires there is no difference, it's the angle of the picture. Can you see the back tires on the Badlands? Can you see the back tires on the Wildtrak? I rest my case.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands vs Wildtrak side by side 1618884143018

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude when you get the Sasquatch Package weather it be Wildtrak or Badlands you get the same tire LT315/70R17 Mud Terrain (M/T) Tires there is no difference, it's the angle of the picture. Can you see the back tires on the Badlands? Can you see the back tires on the Wildtrak? I rest my case.
Okay, but the BL isn’t Squatched. Those are 285s with the regular flares.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak actually makes the most logical sense. If any bronco is a “mall crawler” it’s the outerbanks. The wildtrak is the desert runner, the badlands is the rock crawler.
^This - Some people just don't get it. The WT can still rock crawl, and the BL can still run the desert. BUT, WildTrak has both Baja AND Sport mode. 🙂

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Because it comes with the Sasquatch package and the 2.7. If you option out a badlands the same way it's actually more expensive than the wildtrack.

What is the difference then between Wildtrak and First Edition?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this a badlands with just 35’s added? I think it looks good even with the smaller flares, that’s my plan is to add 35’s on my badlands, will they fit without a lift? Anyone know the details on the sas wheels? Offsets and such.
I'm pretty sure it has Sasquatch but with the stock flenders

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FE comes with SBD, rock rails, HD modular front and steel rear bumper, full body armor and rock crawl mode. Still no Sport mode though.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The badlands in the photo doesn’t have Sasquatch though, it’s sitting on 33s.

Csn_87

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The First Edition is in all honesty just a Badlands... The only actual difference is cosmetic, comes with the leather interior standard and the gloss black grill, mirror caps, and wheels included on the WT.

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very subtle differences. I still like the idea of a Sasquatch with skinny flares.
I will Immediately be looking for skinny fenders on my wildtrack. Would be really cool to find some Gloss black ones from a OBX to swap with to match my paint. I'll be wrapping my Bronco immediately, but I'd love to have color match fenders

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will Immediately be looking for skinny fenders on my wildtrack. Would be really cool to find some Gloss black ones from a OBX to swap with to match my paint. I'll be wrapping my Bronco immediately, but I'd love to have color match fenders
What color are you wrapping your Bronco?
Sponsored