First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
don't post much here but enjoy reading. have a quick question and this thread seemed as reasonable of one as any to ask it on. have a day 1 squatched badlands on order (2dr)...when are we going to be able to see some broncos in person in texas? does anyone know if there are any upcoming appearances in texas or does anyone know where i can find a schedule of planned appearances. i'd drive to see a 4dr even...i just want to go check out a bronco in person.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

don't post much here but enjoy reading. have a quick question and this thread seemed as reasonable of one as any to ask it on. have a day 1 squatched badlands on order (2dr)...when are we going to be able to see some broncos in person in texas? does anyone know if there are any upcoming appearances in texas or does anyone know where i can find a schedule of planned appearances. i'd drive to see a 4dr even...i just want to go check out a bronco in person.
This is the thread you want:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-and-registering-find-your-local-dealer.14479

There's also an interactive google maps in that thread with all the events plotted.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. They cannot. That being said, it’s a pretty standard thing to do at the trail head before you start the trail. Air down and disconnect.
Lots of videos out there from KOH and EJS showing that the front sway bar can infact be disconnected mid obstacle. FORD drivers have been going out of their way to show that feature.

tatud4life

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 DR Bl with Squatch for me. I'll be trying to get those fender delete fillers from 4WP once I get mine. I really liked the look of the 35's with no flares.

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of videos out there from KOH and EJS showing that the front sway bar can infact be disconnected mid obstacle. FORD drivers have been going out of their way to show that feature.
I think he may have been referring to people who don't get the Ford auto-disconnect and choose to manually disconnect. They probably would not want to manually disconnect on an obstacle for safety reasons. :)

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Badlands for the win. I know this is going to be unpopular for 37-50% of people, but those flares on the Wildtrack are just way to wide. Ruins the look of the Bronco. I wonder if Sasquatch-equipped Broncos wouldn't look better with completely redesigned fenders and quarter panels that are widened so that the flares would be no wider than the standard Bronco flares. I wouldn't have minded if the Bronco body was wider and it had no flares, similar to the first-gen Bronco. The standard flares are OK, but Sasquatch flares are too much. Not trying to start a war--I know everyone has their preference. But what if the non-squatch had no flares and the squatch had flares like the current non-squatch? I bet more people would like that overall.

Either way, Badlands without Sasquatch will take me everywhere I want to go and the 33s look great on the two-door.
I just don't understand why Ford didn't make the damn thing full-sized in the first place. If you're going to have these massive tires and fender flares that you still have to squeeze through the trails... why not just stretch the rest of the body to match that wheelbase? We could have had a nice, wide, comfortable bronco, but instead we get this tiny little box that the wheels don't even fit under.

The Warthog is about to be the worst offender of this..

1st4rd

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it though? The fullsize bronco could squeeze 3 adults in the front and back. The new one can only fit 2 in the front and back.

Wish they would have measured usable interior space instead of the exterior mirror to mirror distance

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, Ford was the first to do this. And here it is, the Overland concept revealed last October. I was there and spoke to the driver and he said it’s fine most of the time but rubs slightly at full turn and probably off road ing at full flex. You can also see how the tires look stuffed in there as it needs bit more lift.

Ford straight out said this was a non squatch badlands with 35s added, except they did add sqautch flares.

2E47299C-027D-4B01-93D4-E9ABBAC7475A.jpeg
Yep. They definitely looked stuffed. And I hate the stuffed look. If you want 35s just get the darn Sasquatch package.

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can't be serious?!? You do realize there's different types of Off-roading besides Rock crawling. Ground clearance, better suspension and bigger tires are pretty important. And I'm willing to bet that Wildtrak or any other Bronco equipped with Sasquatch package without sway bar disconnect can do extremely well in the Rocks. I personally would rather have the higher ground clearance and bigger tires especially in muddy situations, river crossing and desert running at high speeds.
Can't agree more

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This may sound stupid but I wish I could get SAS but with 33" tires. I want the lift, shocks, and lockers. I may just get a second set of wheels with 33" with normal tires for better on-road driving and swap them out when going off-road. But then those fender flares might look funny with the 33? It's not really about the look as much as unnecessarily wearing down expensive 35" on pavement.

My order is going to be for 2022 and I've talked to my order manager about switching from WT to BL. I decided I'd rather have marine grade vinyl and washout floors. After some off-roading I did in my 4Runner last week which has it's own GOAT-like rock crawl mode, I also decided that having a rock crawl GOAT mode might be more useful than Sport or Baja.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The majority of people will be getting the 4-door. Let them be happy with their decision. You be happy with yours.
you must be new here lol
Sponsored