Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to find this answer before I posted. I'm going with a Badland and 33's. From what I can see, the extra $1600ish only gets me upgraded rims and 35 inch tires. This there anything I'm missing out on?
Thanks ahead of time, Chris
Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to find this answer before I posted. I'm going with a Badland and 33's. From what I can see, the extra $1600ish only gets me upgraded rims and 35 inch tires. This there anything I'm missing out on?
Thanks ahead of time, Chris
Well, there's the 4.7 gear ratio. With the auto tho I don't think this would be much good and just hurt gas mileage anyways. If you care about that sorta thing. Lol. Also, I think there might be a spacer in the coilovers/bumpstop somewhere because the SAS has slightly less wheel travel than the BL.

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sas is 4.7 Gearing

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The suspension changes as well. It is slightly higher. I did not sasquatch my Badlands because the cost vs upgrades, I didn't think we're worth it on a Badlands.

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, there's the 4.7 gear ratio. With the auto tho I don't think this would be much good and just hurt gas mileage anyways. If you care about that sorta thing. Lol. Also, I think there might be a spacer in the coilovers/bumpstop somewhere because the SAS has slightly less wheel travel than the BL.
So, in short, not a whole lot for $2500. I'm just thinking when the tires wear down, I can change out the wheels and tire and possible go 37's and have the $2500 put aside. Thoughts?

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was right where you are in terms of Sasquatch or no. For me, if not Sasquatch the badlands with optional wheels w 33’s was the only choice. I also now think that the narrower look is what I think looks better, so I went BL w 33’s I hated the wide fender flares. Can’t wait for delivery!

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, in short, not a whole lot for $2500. I'm just thinking when the tires wear down, I can change out the wheels and tire and possible go 37's and have the $2500 put aside. Thoughts?
I ordered the badlands with the optional wheels simply because I like them more.... I already have other wheels and tires for it. I drive a lot.. so I didn't want 35's anyways for daily driving. I may tho get 35's for weekend trails. But if going 37's I'm pretty sure you'd need another aftermarket 2"lift or body lift or something to help those fit. Also in that case the 4.7 gearing might help with the 37's.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was right where you are in terms of Sasquatch or no. For me, if not Sasquatch the badlands with optional wheels w 33’s was the only choice. I also now think that the narrower look is what I think looks better, so I went BL w 33’s I hated the wide fender flares. Can’t wait for delivery!
Same🤙

OP
OP
Robertriley

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm with you and the fenders too.