Sponsored

Badlands with leather trimmed seats comes with carpet?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll see if I can find the primary source for it, but it's been discussed here for a while. I think maybe it was "revealed" at a Q&A, and it was certainly mentioned in one of the BN videos, where if you spec the Leather (power) seats, it removes the washout floor and you get the carpeted floor instead. Lots of people upset that spec'ing the leather seats means no wash-out.

(The washout floor comes with carpet floor mats, or you can add the Weathertec-like mats to go in their place...)

::EDIT::

Here's this from the interior walkthrough, https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/interior-colors-materials-walkthrough-video-posted.7221/ at the 10:20 point of the video.

1603725478837.png

::EDIT::

I just realized this is a snake-eating-its-tail situation, as this reference in the walkthrough is what the OP posted in the first place that you were responding to...

I guess what I'll say is that, so far I've seen information that BL comes with carpeted flooring in this situation... so if you've heard otherwise, please share your source as well. I wouldn't put it past BN to be wrong about this, but this is the info I have.
Thanks. Looks like we need to do a little research. I'll check with my Dealer to see if he can confirm? He's been great with getting the right answers.
Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I get from the interior video that either Ford or Bronco Nation put out on YouTube.
Not sure how that video could be any clearer. Badlands with leather seats adds electric seats and carpet. It is right there is the wording.

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how that video could be any clearer. Badlands with leather seats adds electric seats and carpet. It is right there is the wording.
yes but it also seems that no 2-dr models get powered seats, so would that negate carpet?
That's my question on this whole thing now at least.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dealer said that Ford hasn't been very descriptive or confirmed that the leather trimmed seat option on Badlands will delete the rubber floor and replace it with carpet, or whether the seat will be powered. But he believes it will, and the seat will be powered? He's going to make a call to his regional Rep to confirm. I'll post his answer when I hear back from him. I also asked him to find out whether more accessories will be available when the order banks open. I really want that tailgate fold down table. Stay tuned!

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't matter if 2DR or 4DR. MGV seats = wash out interior & manual seats. Leather seats = carpeted floors & powered seats. No other combinations (unless you count carpeted mats vs rubber mats). And both can be heated.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't matter if 2DR or 4DR. MGV seats = wash out interior & manual seats. Leather seats = carpeted floors & powered seats. No other combinations (unless you count carpeted mats vs rubber mats). And both can be heated.
Think I just found out I was wrong. It appears on 2DR seats are manual regardless of leather or MGV.

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Think I just found out I was wrong. It appears on 2DR seats are manual regardless of leather or MGV.
That’s fine and disappointing....lol. But I just want black seats and carpet.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s fine and disappointing....lol. But I just want black seats and carpet.
So $2,200.00 for a few strips of leather and carpet?

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From what I've seen it's like that because of the way the front seats have to lift and fold to access the second row.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I've seen it's like that because of the way the front seats have to lift and fold to access the second row.
From everything I have researched you are correct. Order all the lux things you want but if it is for a 2 door you won't be getting power seats. Probably should discount it a little. Those power seat mechanics and controls aren't free, right? What I haven't been able to figure out is if they will give you carpet in the BL if you go leather in a 2dr.

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From everything I have researched you are correct. Order all the lux things you want but if it is for a 2 door you won't be getting power seats. Probably should discount it a little. Those power seat mechanics and controls aren't free, right? What I haven't been able to figure out is if they will give you carpet in the BL if you go leather in a 2dr.
You are correct on the discount, but I doubt Ford will do it if it’s not that way on B&P now.

F2F535C3-15EA-41F5-B85E-FB593AEE145A.png