First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yugo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I saw the Baja design lights here offered by 4x4truckleds.com . I contacted them on which would be best for my application. I live 4 miles down a dirt road with many turns and it very dark at night. I decided to go with the XL80s I ordered them and got a discount for being a part of bronco6G. Shipping was fast and I was promised everything would be in the box that I needed. It was and I got started on the Install. It wasn't bad at all. I am moderate with mechanical things and this was a relatively easy project. With one exception, there is a third green wire going to both flights into power. I could not find it in the instructions anywhere and ultimately came to find out that it's for a low setting and basically nobody uses. I wish that would have been covered in the instructions. The kit came with the zip ties and new ends so that the supplied wires could be cut to length. I got all of the lenses that I needed and feel like the kit was very well put together. These lights draw over 5 A each and therefore have to go into AUX 1 or AUX 2 on the uptfitters switches. These lights are big and ridiculously bright. Simply amazing!

IMG_2402.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2397.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

IMG_2399.jpeg
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good. The only thing that would make it look better would be powder coated brackets :)

Ford Bronco Baja Design Pillar lights from 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1635824154125

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a set Friday online, but wasnt able to get them to answer the phone. I guess i missed my discount. But i did get a free T-Shirt. Cant wait until they arrive, tracking says Wednesday, but with this Bronco deal, ive had to become a patient person.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a set Friday online, but wasnt able to get them to answer the phone. I guess i missed my discount. But i did get a free T-Shirt. Cant wait until they arrive, tracking says Wednesday, but with this Bronco deal, ive had to become a patient person.
What time did you call...

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What time did you call...
I probably called around 5p CT on Friday and again on Saturday. Its no problem, I got everything ordered thru your website. You had the best prices on the Baja XL pros. They are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Thanks!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I probably called around 5p CT on Friday and again on Saturday. Its no problem, I got everything ordered thru your website. You had the best prices on the Baja XL pros. They are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Thanks!
Yeah we're here in NY, so that's east coast. So that would have been 6pm here when you called. We're not open on the weekends.

Thanks for the business!
Sponsored