Sponsored

Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Modular Bumper)

Bronco671

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have been watching these kits looks like both Sites (baja designs and 4x4ledtrucks) have updated their package choices. Diode dynamics is now selling there bracket by it self.
Sponsored

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you have been watching these kits looks like both Sites (baja designs and 4x4ledtrucks) have updated their package choices. Diode dynamics is now selling there bracket by it self.
I don't understand what you mean??? The Baja Designs kits are the same price they've always been on our site with the same packages we've always offered. Same with Diode Dynamics, where the kits are the same as well.

We actually let folks choose which lights they want with Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics as part of our kits and we've always sold brackets...

So a little lost here?

OP
OP

Bronco671

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your web page has been updated! I did not say anything about price, just that the packages are updated. The packages were selectable by the drop down menus to add different light to each package. So it makes you now have to call if you want to customize the package.

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your web page has been updated! I did not say anything about price, just that the packages are updated. The packages were selectable by the drop down menus to add different light to each package. So it makes you now have to call if you want to customize the package.
I noticed that yesterday too. No more drop down to choose each light. Seems like the basic choices now, unless you call for a custom setup.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I noticed that yesterday too. No more drop down to choose each light. Seems like the basic choices now, unless you call for a custom setup.
Due to the amount of orders we're receiving (it's an overwhelming amount) we can't offer customizations on the Fog Pocket Kits, so we're offering them exactly as Baja Designs has designed them.

We DO let you customize what lights you want if you opt for our KR Off-Road brackets. You actually save money and have more selections going this way AND your order ships out right away, instead of waiting 1-2 months for Fog Pocket Kits to come into stock.

Once Baja Designs gets caught up with our supply orders and we have these on the shelf, we'll offer customizations again, but right now with the amount of orders we have to fulfill and the backlog Baja Designs has, we just can't offer customizations on THEIR pre-configured kits. We were honestly the only dealer (that I am aware of) who even offered this.

But as I said, we do offer complete customization on the Baja Designs (and Diode Dynamics) kits when you get the KR Off-Road brackets (and as I said earlier, you actually save money PLUS you can save 5% on top of the listed price when you use coupon code FOGS)

Baja Designs Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets (fully customizable): https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

Last edited:

Sponsored

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Due to the amount of orders we're receiving (it's an overwhelming amount) we can't offer customizations on the Fog Pocket Kits, so we're offering them exactly as Baja Designs has designed them.

We DO let you customize what lights you want if you opt for our KR Off-Road brackets. You actually save money and have more selections going this way AND your order ships out right away, instead of waiting 1-2 months for Fog Pocket Kits to come into stock.

Once Baja Designs gets caught up with our supply orders and we have these on the shelf, we'll offer customizations again, but right now with the amount of orders we have to fulfill and the backlog Baja Designs has, we just can't offer customizations on THEIR pre-configured kits. We were honestly the only dealer (that I am aware of) who even offered this.

But as I said, we do offer complete customization on the Baja Designs (and Diode Dynamics) kits when you get the KR Off-Road brackets (and as I said earlier, you actually save money PLUS you can save 5% on top of the listed price when you use coupon code FOGS)

Baja Designs Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets (fully customizable): https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/
As Far as I know you guys are the only one offering customization on the Baja Kits(I searched a lot of places online, didn't call anyone though). I have no idea when my Bronco is going to get built, dealer said it could turn into a MY23, but hopeful for a MY22, so I wasn't in a "need it now" mindset. I will keep an eye out for when you offer customization with the baja brackets again. I was kicking myself for not getting a pair during black friday when I saw the option choices went away with just their standard kits. Good to know you will offer it again when things catch up. I prefer their bracket over the other option.

OP
OP

Bronco671

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the clarity, I thought it was great that you could customize the lights to any configuration that you wanted ( thanks Adam for taking the time and doing the work). There is so much good information about style and color of these lights for the fog pocket in the modular bumper it almost imperative to be able to choose the lights you want for the situation. I am in the Northwest and we do have fog and lots of rain, The amber and white combination will be so good for added safety. Thanks again for the work!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

And this is exactly why I ordered from you guys - best prices across the board, customizable light options, and multiple harness selections. Excited to get my big order from BF!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for the clarity, I thought it was great that you could customize the lights to any configuration that you wanted ( thanks Adam for taking the time and doing the work). There is so much good information about style and color of these lights for the fog pocket in the modular bumper it almost imperative to be able to choose the lights you want for the situation. I am in the Northwest and we do have fog and lots of rain, The amber and white combination will be so good for added safety. Thanks again for the work!
That's why we offer the kit with our KR Off-Road brackets that you can customize :)

If you want the bezel system from Baja, that comes as it comes (for now). It doesn't make logistical sense for us.

I'm all about sharing my day to day process. Basically when we customize a kit we have to open a Fog Pocket Kit and then take out each box. We put the brackets aside and then inside each light box is more hardware/mounting harnesses, that we have to put aside. Then we have to re-package the kits up as "pairs" with a proper SKU so it can go on our shelf. When Baja ships the fog pocket kits, the pairs of lights don't have the standard switch harness and all that jaz, as it's part of a fog kit. So since we have SOOO much inventory here, we're able to "make" a pair again, and label it as such. Then we can actually pick your lights.

So it's a process that takes a while per kit. And with the amount of orders in our system (staggering) we had to put a hault to this customization on the fog pocket kits (again you can still do it on the KR Off-Road brackets, which offer more adjustability and options as far as lights and the size of lights)

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How’s the inventory on the diode dynamics fog pocket kit?

That's why we offer the kit with our KR Off-Road brackets that you can customize :)

If you want the bezel system from Baja, that comes as it comes (for now). It doesn't make logistical sense for us.

I'm all about sharing my day to day process. Basically when we customize a kit we have to open a Fog Pocket Kit and then take out each box. We put the brackets aside and then inside each light box is more hardware/mounting harnesses, that we have to put aside. Then we have to re-package the kits up as "pairs" with a proper SKU so it can go on our shelf. When Baja ships the fog pocket kits, the pairs of lights don't have the standard switch harness and all that jaz, as it's part of a fog kit. So since we have SOOO much inventory here, we're able to "make" a pair again, and label it as such. Then we can actually pick your lights.

So it's a process that takes a while per kit. And with the amount of orders in our system (staggering) we had to put a hault to this customization on the fog pocket kits (again you can still do it on the KR Off-Road brackets, which offer more adjustability and options as far as lights and the size of lights)

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How’s the inventory on the diode dynamics fog pocket kit?
We have a great amount of Diode Dynamcis lights (not the back-lit SS3 though, those are not out yet).

That is, IF you order it with our KR Off-Road brackets (Diodes brackets are not available yet, and honestly [not to knock them] ours are probably better quality since we make them here on Long Island out of Stainless Steel + powder coat them, and they fit multiple sizes of lights).

Diode Dynamics Fog Kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

SS6 Light Bar Fog Kit: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For the Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit (Clear SAE), it lists for included lights:
  • S2 Sport, Driving/Combo Pair
  • S2 Sport, Spot Pair
  • Squadron SAE, Wide Cornering Pair
I don't see a light listed called Fog. Is the "S2 Sport, Spot" the fog light for Baja Designs?

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit (Clear SAE), it lists for included lights:
  • S2 Sport, Driving/Combo Pair
  • S2 Sport, Spot Pair
  • Squadron SAE, Wide Cornering Pair
I don't see a light listed called Fog. Is the "S2 Sport, Spot" the fog light for Baja Designs?
SAE wide cornering is the "fog" light

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)