Sponsored

Baja Designs Inventory Updates (Updated 2/15/2022)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE LATEST UPDATES

Hey folks. So we receive questions every day about "where is my order" and we wanted to shed a bit of light on inventory levels.

As some of you know, we stock more Baja Designs products then most dealers around. We have always maintained a high level of inventory at our Long Island, NY warehouse. So this means we do have stock on Baja Designs lights. Where our current issue lies is with the mounting kits. Baja Designs doesn't sell mounting kits alone. This means if you ordered an A-Pillar Kit or a Fog Kit from us, while we have stock on the lights we don't have the rest of the components.

As of now, all A-Pillar kits that we had on order were shipped to us and we'll be receiving them towards the end of next week (figure 10/20 - 10/22). So if you've ordered an A-Pillar kit that'll ship towards the end of next week (10/22)

Now, onto the Fog Kits. We have so many orders in the system and we've got a lot of complete kits on order with Baja. They are doing everything they can to build kits but because of all-around supply issues now, they just can't build that many kits in a day. They don't just build Bronco kits all day, they have other vehicle kits they are building as well as other products. So what this means is we are getting Bronco kits in here/there. Every week we're receiving more kits in stock and we're shipping kits out in the order in which they were received. We anticipate anywhere from 1-3 weeks before your kit will ship, depending on where in the queue you are.

So we ask that you please be patient. IF you are in a rush to get your kit, we do have an alternative.

Our KR Off-Road mounting brackets are finally back from powder coating and are now available for immediate shipping. This means if you order a Baja Designs Kit with KR Off-Road brackets, it will ship right away. OR if you contact us and ask that we switch out your Baja Designs "Bezel" kit to the KR Off-Road kit, we can ship that out right away.

WHAT is the difference between the kits? You get the same lights in the kit. The only different is the way they mount to the truck. KR Off-Road is our manufacturing side of the business and we manufacture mounting brackets for lights. WHY do we do this? Because it allows us more control over which lights you can mount and how fast we can turn them around.

BAJA DESIGNS "BEZEL" SYSTEM
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Inventory Updates (Updated 2/15/2022) 1634400915852

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Inventory Updates (Updated 2/15/2022) 1634400935668

KR OFF-ROAD BRACKET SYSTEM
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Inventory Updates (Updated 2/15/2022) 1634400969707

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Inventory Updates (Updated 2/15/2022) 1634401088053

(You can choose whatever colors you want, this is just 3 amber as an example)

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Inventory Updates (Updated 2/15/2022) 1634400985395

Basically it's an open style bracket system which lets you hang the lights from the bumper, rather then having them in a "bezel" type system.

So if you can be patient for your Baja Designs "Bezel" system, you should see it within the next 1-3 weeks, depending on where in the queue you are (and if Baja can keep sending us routine shipments).

If you want the KR Off-Road brackets and place an order now (or have us convert your old order) it'll ship right away.

A-Pillar Kits again will be shipping this upcoming week.
Reverse Kits are in stock and ship right away.
Sponsored

Last edited:

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I placed an order yesterday, if I switch out the mounting bracket i will it still ship this week?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What's your o
I placed an order yesterday, if I switch out the mounting bracket i will it still ship this week?
What is your order #? We're out of stock on Squadron Racer and Squadron Pro right now as well.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

10/30/2021 Update

So a lot of folks are asking us "where are my lights". First, thanks for being so patient. It's never fun waiting for a truck and now you have to wait for lights.

Fog Kits (with Baja Designs bezels)
A few lucky customers were able to get shipments from us, as they got their orders in really early on. We've got a lot of these kits on order but Baja couldn't finish building all of the Bronco Kits. They've been waiting for raw supplies for a long time now and finally got about 25 pallets worth of raw materials in last week. This means they can finally start building lights that have been on back order. Thing is, it's not just Bronco kits that have been out of stock. They are building pretty much all their lights. This means they are trying to work from their oldest orders to the current ones. I know right now a big focus is on the LP Series lights, as they have a tremendous amount of those on back order that need to be built. This is why the bronco kits suddenly took a break shipping.

We're hoping Baja will be able to ship the remainder of our kits in the next 1-3 weeks. So we just ask that you be patient.

Fog Kits (with KR Off-Road Brackets)
So as explained above, our KR Off-Road brackets are in stock. However since we've been shipping those out now and we've yet to see more Squadron lights in, we're out of stock on Squadron Pros and Squadron Racers. S2 Pros are running low in our warehouse also. Plenty of stock on Squadron Sport and S2 Sport for the time being.

We do have inventory on order, as we always do with Baja. So now that they have raw materials we should be seeing more inventory rolling in.

Pillar Kits
We have these in stock. again S2 Pro and Squadron Pro (and Squadron Racers) are not available for the time being (well S2 Pro are, but running low, so we ARE still shipping those but eventually we'll run out).

Reverse Kits
Same deal as the pillars, in stock but S2 Pro we're low on. If you want to upgrade to Squadron Pros, no dice, but Squadron Sport are fine. Honestly the S2 Sport is a great reverse light and it's what we run on our demo truck.

We'll have more updates next week when our rep gives us a report on updated time frames for the items we have on order.

But hopefully everybody can be a bit more patient. The supply chain issues are bad all over, especially California where they can't get the boats unloaded. We always maintain a high level of inventory but we're even starting to feel it a bit as we have a lot of dealers starting to buy from us lately to fulfill their own customers orders.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/16/2021 Update

So we've been getting a lot of calls from folks asking about the status of their order. We don't mind answering the calls but we're going to add some more information to this post to help folks understand what is going on.

Baja Designs is still working on building all of their back-ordered items from the past few months as well as new orders coming in. With Black Friday around the corner we've placed a SUBSTANTIAL stocking order with Baja (about a month ago we did this). HOWEVER that does not mean we're getting our lights right away.

Currently we're receiving daily shipments from Baja Designs but it's in dribs/drabs. It's not as if we're getting ALL of the lights we ordered at once. If we ordered 100 pairs of Squadron lights, we may get 20 sets one day, 2 sets the next, 0 the day after, then maybe 10 or so. So it's really random.

As for Bronco Kits from Baja Designs, again we have a lot of those on order but they've not arrived yet. We did receive 9 kits in last week, but those are already shipping out over the next day or so. Even with those kits, if you customized your kit you might not get a shipping notification, because we may not have stock on the lights you chose (example: Squadron Racers are out of stock right now).

We are doing our best to build kits as we get inventory in. We don't have any real ETA's right now either. Best we can tell you is anywhere from 1-8 weeks depending on WHEN you placed your order.

If you ordered a kit last night, it MIGHT be 8 weeks, it MIGHT be 3 weeks. It all depends on when Baja decides to build more Bronco kits and ship them. They might build them ALL and we get a massive shipment in one day.

As far as Diode Dynamics lights go, we've got plenty of those in stock. We just received a shipment of SSC2 Sport/Pro in (we've always had plenty of SS3 in stock). We also received our wiring harnesses on Monday so we're going to be building those kits soon. Now, if you pre-ordered the Diode Dynamics kit with THEIR brackets, that still has an ETA of December. BUT if you ordered a KR Off-Road kit with Diode Dynamics, those should be shipping soon.

KR Off-Road is our in-house brand of brackets/hardware, which we have plenty of stock on. It's the Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics mounting systems we don't have. So if you want a kit SOONER then LATER, go with the KR Off-Road mounting system.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/19/2021 Update

So we've been getting more Baja Designs lights in. Squadron Pros and S2 Pros are finally starting to arrive to us. Some of you may have started receiving tracking #'s on your Fog Kit Orders. Again, the KR Off-Road brackets are in stock but the Baja Designs "Bezel" style system, is not (these are the ones with a 44776x part #).

Contact us directly if you want to swap out the Baja Designs "bezel" bracket to the KR Off-Road bracket for quicker shipping.

There IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL (see what I did there, light, cause ya know... we're a lighting company... i'm here all week folks!)

Baja told us that about 1/2 of our Baja Designs "bezel" fog kits (again the ones with 44776x in the part #) should be shipping to us in the next 1-2 weeks (meaning, they will be shipping sometime next week and then we're 5 days out from that point since they are in CA and we're in NY).

The rest of our order won't ship for another few weeks however.

So some of you who got their orders in early in October, should see some shipments soon. Those who got orders in towards the end of October/November, those might be 4 weeks out or so.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update!

I think, even with the delays with my order, I’ll get it before my Bronco…11/24 window sticker and staying pumped!

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who ordered on Black Friday, just curious what the current state of the Baja Designs backlog is like?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As someone who ordered on Black Friday, just curious what the current state of the Baja Designs backlog is like?

Depends... what did you order?

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends... what did you order?
Sorry, I meant to say the BD fog kits. From the first post I saw that that was the main thing that was backed up a few weeks back.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, I meant to say the BD fog kits. From the first post I saw that that was the main thing that was backed up a few weeks back.
Which kit. The Baja Designs w/KR Off-Road kit OR The Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kit ??

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fog Pocket Kit
Oooof... not sure. We've actually ordered inventory 2 months ago we're waiting on. We did this to prepare for Black Friday but we're still waiting. I'm told that we should see the our Fog Pocket Kits from 2 months ago shipping this week or early next week to us. That should hopefully get us through the Black Friday orders (fingers crossed). I don't want to tell you how many kits we have on order... but I have to believe we've ordered more fog pocket kits then anybody else, including distributors. It's a massive amount of kits. We normally stock more Baja then anybody else but this pandemic finally caught up to Baja and we're low on inventory.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fog Pocket Kit
Everywhere ive tried and I ordered black Friday at two places hoping I might get one are all saying mid to late January now.

I'm just gonna wait awhile now as I'm not having almost $1000 go to somebody 6 to 8 weeks before I'm gonna see my product.

Cancelled Noth orders today as both parties said they couldn't tell me with certainty as to when I'd see them. Called baja and they said they are so behind it could be 6 to 8 weeks on new orders.

Again, I'm wtg until they get better caught up. I can live without them for a bit. Heck wtd almost two years for my bronco.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everywhere ive tried and I ordered black Friday at two places hoping I might get one are all saying mid to late January now.

I'm just gonna wait awhile now as I'm not having almost $1000 go to somebody 6 to 8 weeks before I'm gonna see my product.

Cancelled Noth orders today as both parties said they couldn't tell me with certainty as to when I'd see them. Called baja and they said they are so behind it could be 6 to 8 weeks on new orders.

Again, I'm wtg until they get better caught up. I can live without them for a bit. Heck wtd almost two years for my bronco.
Why don't you just order from us and/or contact us? Sounds like you ordered from somebody other then us, and were told sometime in January. Would make sense to get your order in with us since we already have inventory orders in with Baja for 2 months, so we're right at the top of the list to get some of the first shipments once they start back on Bronco kits. As I said, we stock more Baja then most folks, and we have daily inventory deliveries from Baja...
Sponsored