UhOh

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Might be some stupid questions here:
is it correct that this fog light kit can be wired to the aux switches? multiple switches or just to one? I am also assuming the lights are attached to the removable part of the bumper and come off with it?

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Was thinking about getting the amber LP4s. But seeing that look in this photo is making me rethink that. Not too crazy about it.

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Almost $1000 for a fog light kit!:unsure:
There are always alternatives. I like to keep a mag light and fresh D batteries on hand for just such an occasion. Saves me the time and money of being out in remote areas and able to see what could be deadly drop-offs while wheeling.

tenor-flashlight-gif[1].gif

^^^This looks better/safer/cheaper

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Clubs

Might be some stupid questions here:
is it correct that this fog light kit can be wired to the aux switches? multiple switches or just to one? I am also assuming the lights are attached to the removable part of the bumper and come off with it?
There's a drop-down to include toggle switches you install in the cab or just wire to the aux switches. And yes, each set of lights can be switched independently. But it looks like they only include wiring for hooking up to 2 switches, which seems odd to me.
Looks like these are using Delphi Weatherpack connectors as well.
Overall, this seems slightly cheaper than some of the similar kits available for the Raptor, which are usually about $100 more.

R11

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
There's a drop-down to include toggle switches you install in the cab or just wire to the aux switches. And yes, each set of lights can be switched independently. But it looks like they only include wiring for hooking up to 2 switches, which seems odd to me.
Looks like these are using Delphi Weatherpack connectors as well.
Overall, this seems slightly cheaper than some of the similar kits available for the Raptor, which are usually about $100 more.
Although I did, I assume not all potential customers will necessarily recognize the “upfitter” wiring style option as referring to what Ford told them are called “auxillary switches”.

Advertisement

Apollo Optics

Advertisement