First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was thinking about getting the amber LP4s. But seeing that look in this photo is making me rethink that. Not too crazy about it.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Almost $1000 for a fog light kit!:unsure:
There are always alternatives. I like to keep a mag light and fresh D batteries on hand for just such an occasion. Saves me the time and money of being out in remote areas and able to see what could be deadly drop-offs while wheeling.

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco tenor-flashlight-gif[1]

^^^This looks better/safer/cheaper

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be some stupid questions here:
is it correct that this fog light kit can be wired to the aux switches? multiple switches or just to one? I am also assuming the lights are attached to the removable part of the bumper and come off with it?
There's a drop-down to include toggle switches you install in the cab or just wire to the aux switches. And yes, each set of lights can be switched independently. But it looks like they only include wiring for hooking up to 2 switches, which seems odd to me.
Looks like these are using Delphi Weatherpack connectors as well.
Overall, this seems slightly cheaper than some of the similar kits available for the Raptor, which are usually about $100 more.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's a drop-down to include toggle switches you install in the cab or just wire to the aux switches. And yes, each set of lights can be switched independently. But it looks like they only include wiring for hooking up to 2 switches, which seems odd to me.
Looks like these are using Delphi Weatherpack connectors as well.
Overall, this seems slightly cheaper than some of the similar kits available for the Raptor, which are usually about $100 more.
Although I did, I assume not all potential customers will necessarily recognize the “upfitter” wiring style option as referring to what Ford told them are called “auxillary switches”.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Almost $1000 for a fog light kit!:unsure:
Standard. Go price out the components and you'll see it's not bad.

My Raptor has about $2k in lights from Baja Designs, and that's about half of what others are spending to turn night into day!
Sponsored