Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are always so good with info, it is much appreciated. Members like you, and there are a few of them, are what make this site what it is. (y)
Wow. Thanks
I'm a total newb to off-roading, and this is the most attention I've paid to any vehicle. Not really a car guy at all. But it's been a fun ride so far, and I try to help where I can.
Sponsored

shdwblckRS

First Name
Talbot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler 2 door on 40's, 2017 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
1622207336228.png

Baja Designs lights are great, throw a ton of light, and their vehicle-specific applications rock (this was a collab with Rally Innovations)
HEY!!! Another Shadowblack RS owner in here.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a little bias towards BD because the ones I went with on my truck have been flawless. I could have went with their higher lumen-rated fog pocket kits for my Raptor, but I just wanted to get my feet wet...

For the Bronco I'm looking at the Roof Bar Kit(Linkable XL Sports), A-Pillar Kit(Squadron Sports), and the Reverse Kit w/o Plate(S1's). Also going for the Universal Rock Lights(Amber). Only thing that may change is if I go up in physical size on the A-Pillar Kit with XL Sports instead of the Squadron Sports. I doubt I will fill the voids on the modular front bumper because I'll be removing the end caps when off the beaten path...

Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please let me know if you guys have any specific questions that I can help answer. Stay tuned in the next week or so. We will be releasing a bunch of new info to help you guys make an educated decision on what to purchase. I definitely recommended signing up for our newsletter if you are interested in staying up to date with our movement.
Is this bar / lighting mount something that will be available? See circled in the picture. This would be something I’d be interested in and should serve my forward lighting needs without looking too obnoxious or intrusive.

B2186FDB-194D-49AB-9E9B-23A8425792A9.jpeg

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is this bar / lighting mount something that will be available? See circled in the picture. This would be something I’d be interested in and should serve my forward lighting needs without looking too obnoxious or intrusive.

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco B2186FDB-194D-49AB-9E9B-23A8425792A9
This is one that we planned to develop, and are still interested in. We unfortunately have not been able to get our hands on a model that has the bull bar. Once we do, we will almost certainly be developing this kit.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can't wait for the SAE pocket fog lights! I picked up 2 Squadron Pro Spots to mount on my A-pillars last Black Friday. The rear tire mounted floods looks interesting too. Can you mount both S2s or S1s on it?

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Didn’t Baja put up a discount code on the site? Maybe we can all get together for a bull discount order
I just saw a discount code on another thread. Pretty sure it was their introduction to the forum

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Although I did, I assume not all potential customers will necessarily recognize the “upfitter” wiring style option as referring to what Ford told them are called “auxillary switches”.
Thanks for this info! I was wondering what the difference was and which I should order. Sounds like I need the upfitter.

Reactions: R11

Sponsored

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco 1622653929263

Sorry (not sorry) but this single bolt POS looks like over priced Pep Boys junk that would wiggle wobble all over and break off. No way I'm putting crap like this on my Bronco.
One of the reason I go with Rigid lights. Their mounts are much nicer and they do not use the lame plug harness on the 4 and 6 inch 360 lights.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Price - You are correct. These lights are not cheap. They are not junk either. They come with a lifetime warranty, the very best components that we can source, and a large amount of the machining, assembly and development all being conducted in San Diego, CA. You won't find lights built to this quality, from a company with a heritage like ours, all with pre and post sale support that we put literal blood, sweat, and tears into.

-CF
Never apologize for quality. Make the best product you can and the customers will come to you.

That being said the incredible part of our marketplace is that there are tons of choices at different quality/price points, which is great for the consumer and it also helps calibrate the price for the manufacturers.
Sponsored