Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a drop-down to include toggle switches you install in the cab or just wire to the aux switches. And yes, each set of lights can be switched independently. But it looks like they only include wiring for hooking up to 2 switches, which seems odd to me.
Looks like these are using Delphi Weatherpack connectors as well.
Overall, this seems slightly cheaper than some of the similar kits available for the Raptor, which are usually about $100 more.
I am not a big fan of Weatherpack although they were fine in their day (80s). They are very bulky. I'm starting to dig on the Deutsch connectors.
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is one that we planned to develop, and are still interested in. We unfortunately have not been able to get our hands on a model that has the bull bar. Once we do, we will almost certainly be developing this kit.
Is a kit planned for the 2x lights show under the bar? It looks like they’re mounted directly to the bumper.

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am not a big fan of Weatherpack although they were fine in their day (80s). They are very bulky. I'm starting to dig on the Deutsch connectors.
Non an uncommon stance. We use the Weatherpack connectors due to the very common availability for those people that might need a connector on the fly. The beauty of our MoistureBlock wiring is that you can chop the connector off and put whatever connector you want on the light without worry that you will create an opening for moisture to seep up the cord.

Is a kit planned for the 2x lights show under the bar? It looks like they’re mounted directly to the bumper.
That will be determined once the engineers physically get in front of a bull bar unit. As of now, they have only had digital files for that particular mounting point. If anyone knows of a bull bar equipped vehicle near San Diego, we'd love to get a head start.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Non an uncommon stance. We use the Weatherpack connectors due to the very common availability for those people that might need a connector on the fly. The beauty of our MoistureBlock wiring is that you can chop the connector off and put whatever connector you want on the light without worry that you will create an opening for moisture to seep up the cord.

That will be determined once the engineers physically get in front of a bull bar unit. As of now, they have only had digital files for that particular mounting point. If anyone knows of a bull bar equipped vehicle near San Diego, we'd love to get a head start.
Sorry, I should have clarified that I’m interested in the two lights but not the bull bars.

Sponsored

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this the same light kit?

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Baja - looking at your reverse lights -note they are on "pre order" - timing on the release?

JaceHarp

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-350, 2021 FE 4DR, 22 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ordered! I wonder which one will arrive first, the Bronco or the lights...

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

man, 979 not installed for aux steel bumper is tough. need to make another option, maybe 2-4 lights total. i plan on putting some aux fogs on, would love to use baja, but would never need enough to justify that. fantastic product though, love em!

Last edited:

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Baja Designs These fogs look pretty tucked in the corner of the bumper. Is their light pattern cut short due to them being so recessed? Do you guys have a pic of the lights shining on a wall to show the pattern for each set? Or can you show us one?

1626894161000.png