Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Baja Designs These fogs look pretty tucked in the corner of the bumper. Is their light pattern cut short due to them being so recessed? Do you guys have a pic of the lights shining on a wall to show the pattern for each set? Or can you show us one?

1626894161000.png
There shouldn't be any concerns with the mounting depth of the lights. They are mounted as far forward as we were able to justify.

I don't have output shots at the moment, but vehicles are finally being delivered to our ambassadors , so we'll be getting more media soon.
Sponsored

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco 1626894161000-

@Baja Designs Any chance you guy's would make 1 light that fits the hole area?
The opening is just barely over 10" from what it looks like. It might be possible to wedge a 10" S8 back there, but it will need to be farther recessed.

Attaching a dimensional drawing in case you want to get deep on some measurements.

S8 10 Inch-1.jpg

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Baja Designs any plans of selling just the mounting plate and maybe upfitter wiring? I currently already have a set of squadrons and s2's that were from my previous Tacoma. I figured I could save a bit getting just the mounts instead of trying to sell my existing lights and buying the whole kit. Thanks!

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Baja Designs any plans of selling just the mounting plate and maybe upfitter wiring? I currently already have a set of squadrons and s2's that were from my previous Tacoma. I figured I could save a bit getting just the mounts instead of trying to sell my existing lights and buying the whole kit. Thanks!
Baja Designs isn't in the business to sell mounting hardware. They are actually starting to move away from selling mounting kits (like the Tacoma fog brackets). Honestly brackets cost a lot of money to make, and it's not worth it to just sell brackets. That's just business talk anyway.

What you COULD do is buy a kit, sell off the lights or re-purpose them. If you need an upfitter harness, we actually manufacture one. It's a triple harness specifically designed for the Baja Designs lights:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...rness-w-weather-pack-connectors-baja-designs/

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco 1630552595245

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco 1630552599683

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco 1630552604019

So I've got you covered as far as wiring goes. For a bracket... sorry we can't help you there. We don't sell just the bracket, only full kits. Our sister company, KR Off-Road IS developing brackets for the Bronco, but nothing for a few months.

I'd recommend buying a full fog kit and just selling off what you don't need OR re-purpose them elsewhere on the truck

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/fog-lights/

We've a large Baja Designs dealer with a ton of stock, so we just added the Baja Designs Bronco kits to our website last week. We've got incoming shipments as well of the Bronco bolt-on kits (we've already got tons of Baja Designs in stock, but now we'll have the Bolt-On Bronco Kits as well).

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Baja Designs isn't in the business to sell mounting hardware. They are actually starting to move away from selling mounting kits (like the Tacoma fog brackets). Honestly brackets cost a lot of money to make, and it's not worth it to just sell brackets. That's just business talk anyway.

What you COULD do is buy a kit, sell off the lights or re-purpose them. If you need an upfitter harness, we actually manufacture one. It's a triple harness specifically designed for the Baja Designs lights:

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crysta...rness-w-weather-pack-connectors-baja-designs/

So I've got you covered as far as wiring goes. For a bracket... sorry we can't help you there. We don't sell just the bracket, only full kits. Our sister company, KR Off-Road IS developing brackets for the Bronco, but nothing for a few months.

I'd recommend buying a full fog kit and just selling off what you don't need OR re-purpose them elsewhere on the truck

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/fog-lights/

We've a large Baja Designs dealer with a ton of stock, so we just added the Baja Designs Bronco kits to our website last week. We've got incoming shipments as well of the Bronco bolt-on kits (we've already got tons of Baja Designs in stock, but now we'll have the Bolt-On Bronco Kits as well).
This was probably the reason I passed on Baja when I had my Raptor and bought the mounting brackets and harness from C J Pony Parts and Rigid lights from Amazon.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This was probably the reason I passed on Baja when I had my Raptor and bought the mounting brackets and harness from C J Pony Parts and Rigid lights from Amazon.
Well, in a way that makes sense... you wanted to buy Mounting Brackets from Baja but run Rigid Lights? If that was the plan, why not just buy the Rigid kit w/their brackets

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, in a way that makes sense... you wanted to buy Mounting Brackets from Baja but run Rigid Lights? If that was the plan, why not just buy the Rigid kit w/their brackets
The brackets C J have are like a factory fit. That's why I chose them, even though they were pretty expensive.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com do you ship to Canada also?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The brackets C J have are like a factory fit. That's why I chose them, even though they were pretty expensive.
Gotcha. We actually manufacture our own brackets for the Gen2 Raptors, because we wanted 3 sets of Squadrons. We make them here on Long Island out of stainless steel, powder coated black, lifetime warranty. They are by far the best brackets for the Gen2 I feel, and allow you to mount anybodys lights, not just Baja Designs.

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Howdy all,

Thank you guys for the support and feedback with these kits. I know there has been some ciriticism in this and some other threads and I want to make sure you all know we saw it and have addressed each point internally.

I have been absolutely slammed with work and simply don't have time to respond to forums as much as I would like to. If anyone has any specific concerns or questions, feel free to PM me as that is the best way to make sure I see your message. I also highly recommend you call our sales staff. They are happy to help answer any questions and can apply your forum discount directly.

Just wanted to drop a few photos in here to gather feedback for some potential bull bar mounted kits. Please let me know if there is a particular kit that you guys think looks best - or maybe you are not interested in this kit considering all the other options we have. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco Bronco Hoop 1
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco Bronco Hoop 2
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco Bronco Hoop 3
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco Bronco Hoop 4
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco Bronco Hoop 5

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ehhh not a fan. I have the bull bar on my truck also but not sure what/if anything would look good. I think the Linkable is the best option and just had Diego throw an order in for our own demo truck.

I think out of all of them, 2x LP6 hanging from the top of the bar is the best option/look out of all of those
Sponsored