Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think all of those that block the lettering are a no go for the same reason Ford redesigned the Safari bar.
Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy all,

Thank you guys for the support and feedback with these kits. I know there has been some ciriticism in this and some other threads and I want to make sure you all know we saw it and have addressed each point internally.

I have been absolutely slammed with work and simply don't have time to respond to forums as much as I would like to. If anyone has any specific concerns or questions, feel free to PM me as that is the best way to make sure I see your message. I also highly recommend you call our sales staff. They are happy to help answer any questions and can apply your forum discount directly.

Just wanted to drop a few photos in here to gather feedback for some potential bull bar mounted kits. Please let me know if there is a particular kit that you guys think looks best - or maybe you are not interested in this kit considering all the other options we have. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Bronco Hoop 1.png
Bronco Hoop 2.png
Bronco Hoop 3.png
Bronco Hoop 4.png
Bronco Hoop 5.png
I guess it “depends”…especially on this forum with so many polarized opinions. IMHO, With this factory bull bar, it looks better to have the lights hanging. I still don’t know what bumper I’ll get stock or which one I’ll end up with.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess it “depends”…especially on this forum with so many polarized opinions. IMHO, With this factory bull bar, it looks better to have the lights hanging. I still don’t know what bumper I’ll get stock or which one I’ll end up with.
I like them better under the bar, but like this style a lot better. The shape of the others don't seem to blend well.
Ford Bronco Baja Designs Lighting Kits Launched For 2021 Bronco bull

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I picked up the A-pillar squadron sport kit that Baja Designs put together that uses the for the Bronco with upfitter switches, and so far I’m impressed. I only have a dealer loaner at the moment so can’t install the kit but it’s very complete with thorough documentation. Paid around $300.

1DCCAF72-316B-4C73-81BE-A83EA082A47D.jpeg

732A53C8-76D8-4FB2-82BB-69FAB201D54C.jpeg

8CDC53F5-5E29-4F89-BB17-D84B086A421E.jpeg

1A856DF7-1CA9-4DF8-8CC2-1CEB8BF1D7EC.jpeg

BA11F38D-1509-41DF-A9EC-3ABE0B33F863.jpeg

158ED9D9-3D1F-44CD-B044-CC98C1FCB1A1.jpeg

99C73063-E144-4737-9809-8B90F70F096B.jpeg

Last edited:

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried mine tonight, good lord they throw some light! very happy with the package too.

Sponsored

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I tried mine tonight, good lord they throw some light! very happy with the package too.
Did you end up using the included rubber strips under both the stainless mount that attaches to the light housing as well as on the bottom side of the plate that attaches to the vehicle? I applied mine to the bottom of the plates, had extra and thought it might be a good idea to also use some on the bottom of the stainless mounts to absorb some vibration, prevent rotation, as well as protect the paint on the plate.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you end up using the included rubber strips under both the stainless mount that attaches to the light housing as well as on the bottom side of the plate that attaches to the vehicle? I applied mine to the bottom of the plates, had extra and thought it might be a good idea to also use some on the bottom of the stainless mounts to absorb some vibration, prevent rotation, as well as protect the paint on the plate.
Nope. I put the rubber under the main plate. Trimmed it to shape and cut bolt holes with an exacto knife. I have mine tight, but can still aim them side to side and up and down by hand. There is zero vibration or movement at speed. I wired them to switch #5. Having added lights to vehicles before, the way Ford set this up is fantastic. Truly plug and play.

I just ordered the pocket fogs and driving lights from 4x4truckLEDs (a vendor here). They have an improved wiring harness and allow more customization on what lights you pick. I‘ll detail that install here too.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. I put the rubber under the main plate. Trimmed it to shape and cut bolt holes with an exacto knife. I have mine tight, but can still aim them side to side and up and down by hand. There is zero vibration or movement at speed. I wired them to switch #5. Having added lights to vehicles before, the way Ford set this up is fantastic. Truly plug and play.

I just ordered the pocket fogs and driving lights from 4x4truckLEDs (a vendor here). They have an improved wiring harness and allow more customization on what lights you pick. I‘ll detail that install here too.

Thanks! (Wish you woulda got the pillar kit from us also, but hey that's cool, we've only been here a few weeks)

Post up pics when you get it installed

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! (Wish you woulda got the pillar kit from us also, but hey that's cool, we've only been here a few weeks)

Post up pics when you get it installed
Me too! I had already ordered them before I found y’all. Your pricing is hard to beat too.

Last edited:

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

ethanax

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dumb question from a guy newer to aftermarket accessories… if I were to buy a Baja light kit will my Ford dealer install after my bronco comes in? Or do I need to find another shop to do it? I’m handy but I don’t trust myself enough with a brand new bronco. Also, I’m concerned about taking it to another shop that is t experienced working with Broncos. I’d prefer to have dealer install, but not sure if they will?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dumb question from a guy newer to aftermarket accessories… if I were to buy a Baja light kit will my Ford dealer install after my bronco comes in? Or do I need to find another shop to do it? I’m handy but I don’t trust myself enough with a brand new bronco. Also, I’m concerned about taking it to another shop that is t experienced working with Broncos. I’d prefer to have dealer install, but not sure if they will?
I'm sure they will... for a really high price. You can always do it yourself, it's nod difficult. I think the hardest one to install is honestly the reverse kit because you have to run the wire/route the wires up to the engine bay.

It's all bolt on stuff so it's really easy.

ethanax

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure they will... for a really high price. You can always do it yourself, it's nod difficult. I think the hardest one to install is honestly the reverse kit because you have to run the wire/route the wires up to the engine bay.

Good to know. The roof light bar seems a bit tricky too because if I recall it requires some drilling to get to the wires. But if I get to feeling bold I might give it a shot.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good to know. The roof light bar seems a bit tricky too because if I recall it requires some drilling to get to the wires. But if I get to feeling bold I might give it a shot.
that’s only if you plan to just the upfitter pass through wire left for you - I plan to have the wire Come down the pillar and just a dab of silicon to hold the wire from flapping around

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Ideally you use a diode so that you can have the light come on automatically when you put the Bronco in reverse or from the Aux switch.

IF you are using the S1 or S2s the current draw is probably low enough to just be ran off a tap to the reverse lights. Defintely on the Broncos with incandescent reverse lights... maybe on the LEDs (do the higher end Broncos have LED reverse lights?)
Sponsored