2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So with my own truck I plan to do

Squadron Pro Driving/Combo
S2 Pro Wide Cornering
S2 Pro Wide Cornering, Amber

The S2 will be what I use on the roads. Not street legal BUT i'll have them aimed so they won't blind others.

The Amber is better for bad weather and the white is better for normal driving conditions. This is why i'll have the S2 in white and amber.

The Squadron Pro D/C will be used for my "high beam" lights so to speak. I do plan to hook them up later so that when my high beams turn on, my Squadrons turn on automatically (I do that with my raptor, only i have 2x LP9 turn on with my highs instead).

Our kits include our all-in-one harness as a reminder, which is not the same as the Baja harness. The included baja harness you get (which is how it comes from baja direct or other re-sellers) is a bunch of harnesses you put together, and you can only control the lights from 2 switches. We actually have our own harness we developed for use on the Raptors (triple fog kits) that use on the Broncos as well. Each pair of lights gets its own upfitter. We like this so you can pick which lights are on and have more control (like in my case, white for normal driving and amber for bad weather). That's just how we ship the Baja kits from our warehouse so you don't have to think much of it, you know you're getting our harness (UNLESS you choose the "toggle switch" harness, in which case you get 2 toggle switches only, that's why the upfitter is the best way to go from us).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

Naturally we're not the only folks who sell these Baja Designs kits, but we like to think we know the most. We stock a TON of Baja Designs at our warehouse and we allow you to customize the patterns on the kits you get. We learned this when we came out with our Triple Fog Kit for the Raptors... so with the Bronco Ktis we brought that same concept to our customers, letting you pick what you want. It's the same great Baja Designs lights/hardware.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry, if anyone pays that Fu(*ing price for 6 lights.. You must lick windows..

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks nice would have loved better how to video showing install or wires

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure of the difference between the two clear ones - but I am considering using three switches and using the lower powered clear one as hopefully a street legal driving light. :unsure:
Don’t think they’re street legal in any scenario. Just the SAE ones

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These are definitely not for me I would rather take the in caps off or leave it open for air to come through I will put my fog lights on top the bumper but that’s just me

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It would be fantastic if I could actually buy these somewhere.
We have them available right here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-fog-pocket-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-modular-bumper/

Don’t think they’re street legal in any scenario. Just the SAE ones
The SAE ones are Street Legal, thus the SAE rating they have. Not the brightest lights BUT they are street legal fog lights (keyword: fog lights).

Can you get away with Squadrons and S2 on the road? SURE but they won't technically be SAE rated. I run 3x Squadron Pros (not at the same time) on my Raptor and have no issues. I do have them aimed low below my headlights though, so as not to blind anybody on the road.

For my $$, I plan to do Squadron Pro Driving/Combo (for off-roading) and 2x sets of S2 Pro in Wide Cornering (one clear, one amber). That should be a really nice setup while not causing issues on the road.

IF you need street legal, go with the Squadron SAE as your main set of fogs to be on, this way you know Johnny Law won't give you a hard time.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yes, i have these waiting in a box in the back seat of my jeep. so if my bronco dont show. i own a nice highly priced hammock.

Sooo, I went ahead and wanted to assemble these tonight because I saw a video stating missing hardware. Yes, I’m missing the hardware that attaches these brackets to the housing assy. Just a reminder these are stainless nuts and bolts and should be lubed before assembly or this will happen.

0BAC7CEA-B128-4EC5-956F-F23D05E0834A.jpeg

B07BA9C4-1930-4105-9EBA-187D783F0355.jpeg
Bummer its called galling i cringe everytime i see some car show guy use power tools to tighten stainless hardware,a little anti sieze works wonders.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
If this is a BD Designs specific kit just for Broncos why don't they do all that fiddley shit putting all those light brackets rightside up, in the right order, to the triangle bracket so you get 2 complete sides, LH and RH, ready to bolt up? For that price its like they just threw a bunch of different stuff together in a box with the triangle bracket and now you have a legos kit to put together and figure out. This stuff, ESPECIALLY for the price should be as bolt in plug and play as possible. JMO.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If this is a BD Designs specific kit just for Broncos why don't they do all that fiddley shit putting all those light brackets rightside up, in the right order, to the triangle bracket so you get 2 complete sides, LH and RH, ready to bolt up? For that price its like they just threw a bunch of different stuff together in a box with the triangle bracket and now you have a legos kit to put together and figure out. This stuff, ESPECIALLY for the price should be as bolt in plug and play as possible. JMO.
I presume it's too get the most adjustability. This way you can adjust up/down, left /right, in /out.