LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry, if anyone pays that Fu(*ing price for 6 lights.. You must lick windows..
Well go get yours off of ebay!!! You got to pay to play. These and Diode Dynamics are some of the best made LEDs there are. Way more to it than just sticking an LED on a board and throwing some cheap lenses on them. Go educate yourself and you may want to save up for a set!!!
Sponsored

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes the ground attaches to the body. So the Baja Designs kits only use 2 upfitters. 1 Upfitter for the Squadron and the S2 both share the same upfitter.

I've never been a fan of that. They did that with the Raptor kits as well.

We include our all-in-one harness with the kits we ship, which lets customers connect the 3 pairs of lights to 3 different upfitter. We also utilize a 1-piece style harness, so it's one harness you run, not multiple harnesses plugged into each other. It's unique to the kits we offer though (along with letting you pick the lights you want).

Here is what our harness looks like

1631496458246.png

1631496463036.png

1631496468056.png
Interested in ordering a set through you guys but I thought I’d ask if you offer any discount codes? Thank you in advance

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested in ordering a set through you guys but I thought I’d ask if you offer any discount codes? Thank you in advance
Please PM/Email/Call us

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in for a set, I’ll post pics when installed.

Thanks

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing to mention - and obvious nonetheless- but, on non-sas you want to make sure the wires are fed IN FRONT of the crash bars.

Edit: also, in front of the two front mounts of the skid plate. Again, should be obvious - but, worth mentioning.

Last edited:

Biscuit

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered a set today, My Bronco rolled into town on the train, hopefully I'll get them about the same time. I was planning on waiting a while before doing to much to see what comes out, but I couldn't resist these.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly had been planning on KC all along, but I may be switching to Baja Designs. Every video and every set up of these are fire....And the quality looks to be absolutely top notch.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, i have these waiting in a box in the back seat of my jeep. so if my bronco dont show. i own a nice highly priced hammock.

Sooo, I went ahead and wanted to assemble these tonight because I saw a video stating missing hardware. Yes, I’m missing the hardware that attaches these brackets to the housing assy. Just a reminder these are stainless nuts and bolts and should be lubed before assembly or this will happen.

0BAC7CEA-B128-4EC5-956F-F23D05E0834A.jpeg

B07BA9C4-1930-4105-9EBA-187D783F0355.jpeg
It was kind of a pain, Legos for adults. I had a fill set of extra frame mounts.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Their kit is good to go
No everything you need is in the kit. You don't need to go out and buy anything. Also the lights DO NOT need to be flipped on the Baja Kit we've been shipping. The lights sit RIGHT SIDE UP so they don't have to be flipped.

On our KR OFF-ROAD kit, they do need to be flipped, since with our KR OFF-ROAD brackets they HANG upside down, therefore you need to flip the lenses/bezels or add on our extension brackets which allow them to hang right-side up.

But on the Baja Designs Fog Pocket Kits (the one with the Squadron opening and the dual S2 openings) they are ready to go out of the box.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received my Baja Designs Pocket Fog kit from Adam @4x4TruckLEDs.com on Saturday. They are very sharp looking. I mounted them to the brackets and can't wait to mount them on the vehicle that I am patiently waiting for. 2022 can't come soon enough.

Adam was very responsive every time I shot him a question (which was often) and was very helpful explaining everything. The order also arrived very quickly considering all the Forum members reaching out to him and backlogs he is dealing with. The wiring harness looks very easy and straightforward to hook up and I have little wiring experience.

I am certain that if you order through Adam and his company you will be very satisfied.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just received my Baja Designs Pocket Fog kit from Adam @4x4TruckLEDs.com on Saturday. They are very sharp looking. I mounted them to the brackets and can't wait to mount them on the vehicle that I am patiently waiting for. 2022 can't come soon enough.

Adam was very responsive every time I shot him a question (which was often) and was very helpful explaining everything. The order also arrived very quickly considering all the Forum members reaching out to him and backlogs he is dealing with. The wiring harness looks very easy and straightforward to hook up and I have little wiring experience.

I am certain that if you order through Adam and his company you will be very satisfied.
Thanks for the kind words. Can’t wait to see the kit installed

OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These are definitely not for me I would rather take the in caps off or leave it open for air to come through I will put my fog lights on top the bumper but that’s just me
Sponsored