First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you buy the Pillar Kit you actually get Spots, Wide Cornering and Driving/Combo in the box
Do you guys have these in stock?

I ordered these same lights in July and the seller kept telling me they’re on back order nationally but I keep seeing other people installing them, so I asked the seller what’s up and they just refunded my order finally last week.

Nearly four months wasted waiting on these.

Tip: Order direct from Baja Designs or confirm that whomever you’re ordering from actually has them in stock.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you guys have these in stock?

I ordered these same lights in July and the seller kept telling me they’re on back order nationally but I keep seeing other people installing them, so I asked the seller what’s up and they just refunded my order finally last week.

Nearly four months wasted waiting on these.

Tip: Order direct from Baja Designs or confirm that whomever you’re ordering from actually has them in stock.
Which lights do you need? I have a fair amount of Baja Designs on the shelves. I do have a ton of the Baja Designs A-Pillar Kits (which include the lights, off-set bracket, harnesses, extra lenses).

Never order direct from Baja. Just buy from a Dealer with stock (ahem, like us).

We've been shipping tons of Baja Designs everyday. We do not have the Baja Designs fog pocket kits in stock, but we do have our KR Off-Road fog brackets in stock. Nor do we have the Linkable kits, but everything else as far as pillar kits and lights, we have a good amount of inventory on.

Fun fact: We're one of the largest stocking dealers for Baja Designs.

This is typically what our inventory levels look like (this is low for us actually we like to keep a lot of each sku on the shelves)

Ford Bronco Baja Designs Squadron Pillar Lights installed Baja Designs Stock

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the install vid!
Sponsored