First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what im hopping for are fenders that increase the wheel well height so when stepping into bigger shoes a lift wont be required and center of gravity is not effected to much. (unless the back rub is to bad and requires a lift )
Getting offset wheels could help in this area too, providing they clear when fully articulated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MikTheViking

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I recall correctly from the release video, those grab handles were 3D printed in titanium. This concept was done to highlight the modularity of the new Bronco.

Have you daily driver during the week and transform it for the trail prior to heading out on the weekend. It will take some time for AM vendors to bring these things to market but it will be great when they do!
It was a great read going into some detail about the SEMA build. Iā€™d be one of those people who wouldnā€™t bother changing back since hitting the trails tends to be a spur of the moment thing. Plus Iā€™d be too lazy to change the fenders back and forth šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
MikTheViking

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4WP has these on their website. Not in stock yet but they have them priced so I am sure it won't be long.

1625607210478.png

Sorry, you want the actual fender not the delete kit. Haven't seen that yet.
Iā€™ll probably get the delete kit for now since Iā€™m sure that IF a vendor makes these itā€™s gonna be at least a couple years before we see them.

OP
OP
MikTheViking

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m with you, Iā€™m curious how much they would be for a 4 dr. I would like to get the rock slider bolt on steps for my wife and kids to get in and out since weā€™ll have a Sasquatch BL.
My side rails/step bars will have to be a custom one off since my 4d Badlands will be adapted for my wheelchair. Iā€™m still in the air about doing ā€œstow-n-goā€ transfer or an electric transfer board that mounts beside the seats. All depends on my ability to convince the other half that 37ā€™s are justified šŸ˜‚!

OP
OP
MikTheViking

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what im hopping for are fenders that increase the wheel well height so when stepping into bigger shoes a lift wont be required and center of gravity is not effected to much. (unless the back rub is to bad and requires a lift )
I had a chance to see a BD 2d up close at my dealership and the Ford rep was there too. He was the one that showed me these pictures and I asked him about the clearance. He told me that without any trimming it actually does add clearance. Thereā€™s a couple spots that hit about where the factory fenders hit, but didnā€™t effect clearance negatively at all. I honestly am not sure what size tires that this build shown in the pictures has, but they do look larger than the Sasquatch 35ā€™s.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a chance to see a BD 2d up close at my dealership and the Ford rep was there too. He was the one that showed me these pictures and I asked him about the clearance. He told me that without any trimming it actually does add clearance. Thereā€™s a couple spots that hit about where the factory fenders hit, but didnā€™t effect clearance negatively at all. I honestly am not sure what size tires that this build shown in the pictures has, but they do look larger than the Sasquatch 35ā€™s.
the build you posted photos of is on 37's and has a lift if i recall correctly

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really looking forward to squared fenders too. Stock 33's would look nice

Sponsored

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those OS handles are a pretty rad concept. Though it brings a punny double-entendre when reaching for the OS handles on a hot day...

OP
OP
MikTheViking

MikTheViking

Badlands
First Name
Mikkel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those OS handles are a pretty rad concept. Though it brings a punny double-entendre when reaching for the OS handles on a hot day...
Very true, and here in Texas itā€™d leave 3rd degree burns! I do like how they incorporated the grille pattern into it, and maybe something could be done but with less heat risk.
Sponsored