Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2020 Ford Supe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
any full grill guard protection planned? mostly for deflecting a*hole deer away from the front end.
No we do not plan on a full grill guard option for this bumper.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BAJAFORGEDBronco

BAJAFORGEDBronco

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, 2k for a bumper.... without a winch or lights? Also, your website is a clown show. Why are you telling me Baja Forged is the company, when I'm already on the website? 2WD Bronco? RED flags. Good luck with all that.

1645928912564.png
We are working on our website and moving over to a more friendly user platform, but till then we are still on this platform.
This website you are on is the LGE-CTS website (not the BAJA Forged website) that is our retail store, and we sell other brand bumper, not just the BAJA Forged Brand.
We have to list 2wd and 4wd....For some reason our website was not allowing it to come up with just the 4wd option when people were looking it up certain ways and it was the only way we could fix it, but we do know about it, and it is on our list to fix on the new site.
Thank you for your input.

OP
OP
BAJAFORGEDBronco

BAJAFORGEDBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hard to tell from the pics… is there room for the winch’s control box (or whatever it’s called) tucked up in there? Any issues with blocking airflow to the intercooler on the V6?

More interested in the look of the Crawler bumper if there’s no issues with above mentioned items.
We have tested it and have not had any problems with the intercooler on the V6. The winch Control box is relocated on the side out of the way. We did a relocation on the control box so that it didn't stick up above the bumper and we had more room for the lights to go across.

I have used my winch on my Bronco a few times and it is still easy to use and accessible.

We are installing a bumper on a customers in the next few weeks that has the 2.7L and we will do a video at that time to show the installation and how everything is mounted.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It is not a 150lbs. lol that is on our website for the shipping cost because it wouldn't calculate the shipping correctly. But our website guys said he will fix our shipping to be correct. the bumper weights are 47lbs without the winch.
Much better. Thank for for the clarity.

Triceratops

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 speed Huffy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have tested it and have not had any problems with the intercooler on the V6. The winch Control box is relocated on the side out of the way. We did a relocation on the control box so that it didn't stick up above the bumper and we had more room for the lights to go across.

I have used my winch on my Bronco a few times and it is still easy to use and accessible.

We are installing a bumper on a customers in the next few weeks that has the 2.7L and we will do a video at that time to show the installation and how everything is mounted.
Looking forward to it. Love your bumpers but need the recovery points from the crawler model. Please let us know when we can pre-order the crawler. Thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BAJAFORGEDBronco

BAJAFORGEDBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm with you. I realize there are supply chain issues and it's a new, hot vehicle but I thought this tube bumper would be closer to $1k. Could damn near get one of the ADD bumpers for what you'd spend on this
Looking forward to it. Love your bumpers but need the recovery points from the crawler model. Please let us know when we can pre-order the crawler. Thanks.
We should have those out for Pre-Order, hopefully next week.

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hoping to hear something soon. Another question about the Crawler bumper. Does it work with either of the factory skid plates?

OP
OP
BAJAFORGEDBronco

BAJAFORGEDBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hoping to hear something soon. Another question about the Crawler bumper. Does it work with either of the factory skid plates?
Yes our bumpers work with the factory skid plate.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BAJAFORGEDBronco

BAJAFORGEDBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They should be the same. We tested the metal skid not the plastic.

OP
OP
BAJAFORGEDBronco

BAJAFORGEDBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bajaforged.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sorry for the delay on the bumper release. We are still waiting on a few things and being told we can release it soon. You will be the first to know.